Author Topic: Pleh!  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Messing around in Lunarcell after transferring it to the new comp (even money it's the last time I touch it), found the quick n' easy way to do gas giants in it. Just use the water-vapor satellite map and set the sea level to 100%

Yeah, like you care. Anyway. Web page updated, for once. Again, like anyone cares. Even I don't.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Because I'm bored, it's too late to go anywhere but those **** nightclubs downtown (not my sorta deal), too early to go out and take a walk without getting hit by some ****head in a pickup, and none of you are likely to provide any entertainment any time soon.

Originally posted by Stryke 9
...And none of you are likely to provide any entertainment any time soon.

Ouch...

It looks great though.
Can the reason that we fear the unknown be that we know ourselves too well?       -The Outer Limits

<*)}}}><  HAPPY FISHIE!!

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
That it does. I might try some applications of the other real clouds...
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Huraah for Stryke and Lunarcell!
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
none of you are likely to provide any entertainment any time soon.

you're right, I've got better things to do. that said, it looks good, your lunarcell thing.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Such as what? Saving the galaxy?

Hell, even that pales in comparison to keeping me amused. You've got some seriously screwed priorities.

Offline Ryx

• Twilight Falling
  • Away in RL land. Back later.
Intel C2D E6850|4Gb RAM|Abit IP35 PRO|ATI X1900 XT

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Such as what? Saving the galaxy?

Hell, even that pales in comparison to keeping me amused. You've got some seriously screwed priorities.

dunno, I fancy building an orion with matches. Even that would be more fun.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
actually, that DOES sound like fun :D

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
I contemplated building a Raksasha out of Lint one time, but calculated that it would take about 40 years to acumulate the required lint in order to build one.:doubt:
I have returned... Again...

Offline pyro-manic

• Flambé
Scary. :nod: :nervous:

Looks good, though. :yes:
Any fool can pull a trigger...

Offline J.F.K.

Gas giant looks good. What would it look like with a little more contrast on the clouds?
[font="SerpentineDBol"]. . . . W H O . I S . T H E . M A N , . W H O . I S . T H E . M Y T H ?[/font]

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Dark_4ce
I contemplated building a Raksasha out of Lint one time, but calculated that it would take about 40 years to acumulate the required lint in order to build one.:doubt:

Not if you include the lint from your bellybutton!

Nice gas giant, 9 - it's a Saturn to my Jupiter attempt at a Lunarcell gas giant. ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill