Author Topic: Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments  (Read 405164 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments
Let me guess, 3.6.0 on Very Easy?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Luigi30

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Everyone that played multiplayer had to go trough this situation at least one time :D !

Offline terren

sometimes it happens in solo play, if your still green.

some times I have a good memory.  Tomarrow, I might haul out the old MSpaint. :eyebrows:
Proud user of wings 3-D

Mad? Oh yes quite mad.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
Holy christ, Carl, how long did it take you to draw that?
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Offline dan87uk

well carl is our resident shivan after all, so he'l be good at simple drawings :D
============================================
The Only Dependable Thing About The Future Is Uncertainty

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Sweet.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Originally posted by PhReAk

you forgot:

Double Kill
Multi Kill
Ultra Kill
Mega Kill
M M M M O N S T E R  K I L L
L  U  D  I  C  R  O  U  S   K  I  L  L
HOLY ****!!

:ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha: :D :D
:lol:
ugghhh...oh I have tears.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

that's EXACTLY what they blew up capella for!! It has to be!

P.S.  (I'D blow up capella for THAT kind of rating)
"Do you plunder?"
"I have been known to plunder..."
"I refer ye t' darkstar one, one o' th' newer big budget spacers - it's lack o' variety were bein' insultin', an' th' mechanics weren't polished at all.  Every time a title like wot comes out, it pushes th' return o' th' space shooter genre further down th' sea." - Talk like a pirate day '09
"Hope for the best, expect the worst." -Heinlein

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
Figured I'd have a go at this Paint contraption... not sure if this has already been done since half the images are down, oh well:

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
:lol: Ohhhh my goodness... that's good...
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
:lol:

I guess I'm not the only one who was tempted to shout "He's behind you" during monologue 3 then :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline terren

So, I said I'd paint something, and well it's something

yes, that is full size.  Trust me it looks much better that way.
Proud user of wings 3-D

Mad? Oh yes quite mad.

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
lol nice Terren
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline DaBrain

• Screensniper
    • Shadows of Lylat board
Originally posted by Ghost
Holy christ, Carl, how long did it take you to draw that?

This stance... I know it...

Carl you didn't just 'hand-copy' that one, did you? ;)
--------------------------------------------------
SoL is looking for a sound effect artist
Please PM me in case you want to apply
---------------------------------
Shadows of Lylat - A Freespace 2 total conversion
(hosted by Game-Warden)
----------------------------------

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by DaBrain

This stance... I know it...

Carl you didn't just 'hand-copy' that one, did you? ;)

http://www.descent-freespace.com/goodies/gallery/species/vam0001.jpg

EDIT: Oh, hey... bump. :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
ooh, goody, this thread is still alive. :D

i feel inspired... :drevil:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Mind you, I just beat FS2 for TeH first time evah...last week...:o
http://img128.echo.cx/my.php?image=curseyoucommand4ir.png
:D
[V] for FS3!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:lol::yes:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta