Author Topic: Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments  (Read 404350 times)

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
Re: Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments

Not actually from any particular mission, just pissed at wingmates colliding onto craft they're supposed to protect. On other hand, it always provided some comic in missions...
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
oh, geez. for the last time, people: save your Mspaint drawings as .gifs. there smaller and since you're working with a limited pallette they have no compression quality loss.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Ooh, those are some pretty sweet warp effects. Maybe we could put them in mv_cell... :p
-C

Offline mr.WHO

My turn:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 11:27:16 am by mr.WHO »

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
Heh, I wonder if this counts?

I took some time to make a cool new welcome beam for HLP. The original beam cannon itself was made by Dark RevenantX on Hard Light Installation thread, the beam animation was made by me. Two versions: Slowly phasing in and out, and abruptly starting and slowly phasing out - which one do you like teh bestest?

Behold the power of Beamz!

There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
First one is better.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
My turn:

this is a good example of why i said to save your Mspaint drawings as .gifs
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline Luigi30

Teaches me to fly the Herc II.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I still think it looks like a Viper Mk. II
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Nuclear1

A mouse with a bendy-straw coming out of it.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline fearian

srsly, what is it with bombs in FS2, they akways seem to screw up first time...

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
:lol: They get Snipes to wire the detonators ;)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
"These detonators are a piece of junk. I even followed the directions." :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Niroth

• my friends upcoming MMORPG and my blog
lol i saw a cartoon where they took the Zero Wing opening movie and made into a song and it was funny but i just wanted to make this:

napalm is nature's toothpaste

Offline Kie99

lol i saw a cartoon where they took the Zero Wing opening movie and made into a song and it was funny but i just wanted to make this:

Everyone on the internet has seen that video.

You need to save your images in jpeg and host them on a site such as http://imageshack.us.  We can't see the image above and BMP files are enormous to download.

I've uploaded yours at Imageshack

Thanks to Imageshack for Free Image Hosting.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 04:40:33 pm by kietotheworld »
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
uh, kie? i can't view the entire picture because of the border, and you've linked it to the imageshack site.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Kie99

They prefer you to link to their site when you show their pictures.  I guess a link will have to do.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
actually, if you look farther down, you see a 'direct link to image' link. :p

Offline Kie99

In the forums bit, it has [img] tags and an [url] tag to direct to Imageshack.  Yes it shows you a Direct Link, but they still prefer you to link to them.