Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 843990 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Is that an actual drive flare, or a piece of geometry?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Geometry, it's not a standard engine glow.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I thought so, since it changed color as it went further back. Do hope it's retextured somehow before release, it looks kinda ugly compared to most stuff now. (Maybe partially transparent?)
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline CaptJosh

GW typically means the Great War around here.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I don't plan on changing the 'engine' type for these ships.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Vasudan gas miner tile. Correct?
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Yes, though it uses an edited version now.

*cough* Could we see any new pics? ^^°
OMG! We're lost: Kryptonite = Tiberium

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
There aren't any new ones :nervous:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
works been done on those, but there's lots of other stuff to fix up too.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Some pics now the mod works again on recent CVS builds.

Offline Darius

At least you can appreciate the beauty of the Lindos' lights just before you get fried.

Actually, Command's facial expression seems to reflect the situation very well.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Actually it's the Lindos that's about to get fried :D

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
What are the Corinthos and Shadow missiles?
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Shadow = arrow replacement
Corthinos = sniper replacement

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hi. It's me again (oh no). Well, I just wanted to say about the GVD Apothess destroyer and a few texture inconcistencies. In R1, two Apothess destroyers attacking a Sathanas from the front at long range wouldn't stand a chance. I thought that Apothess destroyers were designed to combat Sathani Juggernauts ships from up front. The only way they would stand a chance was by attacking from behind or some other vector but the front (but then again every ship with a gun can do that  :lol: ). So, I was just wondering if this had changed in INF SCP (me and my nitpicking). Also, does the Mihos still have only 4 gunpoints, because its textures make it look like it has 8 gunpoints. The .pof also recognizes this by having four missiles sticking out. Unless the .pof and textures have changed, it may be a little weird to have missile banks instead of gun mounts (such nitpicking :P). And yet more annoying comments - the textures on the two lines of the old Arcas had those GTCD Polaris-like textures (Dock04-01a) on the back. They didn't really fit in with the rest of the installation and I didn't like them one bit. I was wondering if the new Arcas still had those. Those were just the most notable and some of the other textures of other ships didn't fit either, such as the Lindos having DocTile1A on the bottom and fighterbay (but you have a new model and I don't think it has a fighterbay anymore so that probably isn't there). There's another one with the SOCv Neptune but since that's and engine it's not really seen so it doesn't matter unless disabled. But whatever, leave them if you want and ignore the REALLY annoying newbie (god you must hate me so much) :shaking:. BTW, I love the GVCv Geb I don't know why people hate it.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
You need larger groups to take on a Sathanas. They can work solo against Shivan destroyers though.

The Mihos is the most basic fighter, so it's not getting 8 guns.

All those models are different so I won't comment on the texture paragraph.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
That's okay for me  :nod:. Also, is the Ezechiel or the Mihos the first fighter you fly. I thought the Ezechiel was the Myrmidon's replacement, and you talk like the Mihos is a Terran fighter sometimes. If it is a Terran ship, does that mean it can be flyable from the start? One more thing, is there loads of "Everything about everything is classified at level Omega and you can't know anything," cause that really pissed me off in FS2  :mad:. A bit is okay to add some interest into the next Chapter, but having it at every command briefing got really annoying. Anyway, good luck with INF SCP and INF Alliance. Hope some of the staff come back soon.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The Mihos is a light fighter used by both Terrans and Vasudans, though the Vasudan one looks different and carries Vasudan weapons.

The Ezechiel is a medium fighter and is your second starter ship, the last is the heavy Herc 3 fighter. These are your core common fighters.

I'd say not too much classified stuff.

Offline mr.WHO

Does Alves is still in R2? Does it have any changes (facelifting or table changes)? Can we have any Alves R2 screenshots?

I'm asking because in my opinion Alves was best looking R1 fighter.