Author Topic: Please update your bookmarks  (Read 7008 times)

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Please update your bookmarks
We encourage everyone to update their bookmarks from http://www.hard-light.net/hosted/<project>/ to http://<project>.hard-light.net and where <project> is name of the project, such as babylon or inferno. http://www.hard-light.net/hosted/<project>/ links may not be available in the future.

Thank you.

Examples:
Update http://www.hard-light.net/hosted/babylon/ to http://babylon.hard-light.net
Update http://www.hard-light.net/hosted/inferno/ to http://inferno.hard-light.net
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 03:12:50 am by Fury »

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Re: Please update your bookmarks
Incidentally, we don't know why you would want to use the old URLs anyway, because subdomains are so much cooler. ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline aceofspades

• Janitor on a SJ Sathanas
Incidentally, we don't know why you would want to use the old URLs anyway, because subdomains are so much cooler. ;)

I love the smell of subdomains in the morning.
I wonder if the Shivans eat chocolate? Or play FS2, for that matter.

Offline Scuddie

• gb2/b/
  • I will never leave.
Maybe it would be a good idea to change the HLP hosted site to stop pointing to 3dap.  See Inferno for example.
Bunny stole my signature :(.

Sorry boobies.

Offline aceofspades

• Janitor on a SJ Sathanas
Yeah. It always annoys the hell out of me.
I wonder if the Shivans eat chocolate? Or play FS2, for that matter.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Maybe it would be a good idea to change the HLP hosted site to stop pointing to 3dap.  See Inferno for example.
You should direct the feedback to the particular hosted project then.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 03:07:31 am by Fury »

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
You should direct the feedback to the particular hosted project then.

It's not part of the Inferno site, though.
-C

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Oh that, well I don't think we have plans to update the current mainpage anymore. As for replacement for the current mainpage, dunno.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
By the way, nobody better not get all wise and think of starting a project called "Frontiers Of Ruins Under My Sky" or "A Dream Moment Is Nigh"... :doubt: :nervous:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
By the way, links updated :)

BTW A lot of people still have outdated signatures too ;)
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken