Author Topic: Status Bar  (Read 5115 times)

On your website is that status bar broken? Has looked the same for a while now...
SCP is the greatest cause of Inferiority Complexes in those that can't run it

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
More like has looked the same for a decade.

Offline DREDHAWK

• If you go to Z'Ha'Dum you will die. (Kosh,Babylon5
    • Youtube Channel
Whats the point of the status bar if it never updated but of course i never go to the website anways :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
FROM FS1
When the destroyers came for us, we attacked. Never had we been defeated. They were like the others: strange, hideous, resisting, fighting. Only these were not like the others: They did not die. We made our first retreat. We could forego one system. We left it to the destroyers and went elsewhere. But they followed. They hunted us. They followed us when we retreated, discovered where we lived.
For a long time we did not know why they chased us. They were no ordinary enemy. They did not seek our territory, our technology, our resources.
Now we know our crime was sin.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
:(

My heart goes out to you for enduring the terrible effects a status bar that isn't updated is causing.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I don't either. BWO is so slow in progress that I hardly ever think about it at all. I think more about Blue Planet or another game or real life than BWO. :nod: :D
Isn't that basically the same as saying it's dead? :rolleyes:

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Glaciers are still moving, young padawan.

I don't either. BWO is so slow in progress that I hardly ever think about it at all. I think more about Blue Planet or another game or real life than BWO. :nod: :D

I seriously hope you think more about real life than anything Freespace 2 related dude.
    BWO as a campaign is basically done; they just want to up the quality with full voice acting and so-called HTL models (speaking of which, I'm supposed to be doing one - though trying to finish some other dumb model of mine first). They could probably release it today if they wanted to, but why spend so much time on something to release it at a level of quality that's lower than what you'd like??

But in general, people should spend less time waiting for new campaigns, and spend more time making new ones, or new mods or whatever. With all the time people waste asking whether something's done, etcetera, they could probably make a small 4-5 mission campaign on their own.

Offline DREDHAWK

• Youtube Channel
I would but i has never good at using Fred the beam free all crap drove me nut try to get Cap ship to use beams  :) :) :)
FROM FS1
When the destroyers came for us, we attacked. Never had we been defeated. They were like the others: strange, hideous, resisting, fighting. Only these were not like the others: They did not die. We made our first retreat. We could forego one system. We left it to the destroyers and went elsewhere. But they followed. They hunted us. They followed us when we retreated, discovered where we lived.
For a long time we did not know why they chased us. They were no ordinary enemy. They did not seek our territory, our technology, our resources.

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
:rolleyes: Then it is pointless to keep it there. Right?
So we might as well just take down the whole site too...because we haven't updated that in a while either. Right?
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline DREDHAWK

• Youtube Channel
No even tho i don't go to the site to often doesn't   mean other people wont.   just would be nice to have at least a  update ever so often   so people that go to the site  can see the project not dead. 

FROM FS1

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
I've been revamping the website for some time now...the old one uses old and bad HTML conventions which I want to improve apon.  But it'll be more than just a BWO website revamp...there will be more.  But I'll save that for later.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."