Author Topic: Need some help with my crossover fanfic...  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
Need some help with my crossover fanfic...

Some of you may be aware I've been trying to write a comprehensive yet completely wanked fic involving many of our beloved games, movies, and sci-fi novel franchises into one "Cluster-F of Awesomeness"...  :drevil:

In regards to the FS2 arc of the story I want to give the Shivans a true purpose.

Going on an AU premise that they were specifically created to eradicate something each time it shows up in the universe.

Giant Space organisms?
Races reaching subspace tech for travel?
THE FLOOD?

Well basically I'm aiming for the Creators to be the FS2 version of Trek's "Preservers" not the first reace, but a race none the less powerful enough to devise a universal defense apparatus (The Shivans).

Perhaps they were created too late to save their makers? Now they might have accomplished their true goal long since past, but have no "off" or reset protocols and are runnign on automatic.

[Multiply, Seek, Destroy]...

Thoughts?

If anyone is interested or forgot what I did so far over the last 4 years here is the link:
http://forum.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?t=42590

"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Re: Need some help with my crossover fanfic...
Sounds interesting, but the ad banner on this thread is very annoying

Sig censored by people with no sense of humor