Author Topic: I've got a gun  (Read 72533 times)

Re: Titan's art thread - Content added 3/2

I'm not sure where this came from, though it was drawn after a discussion about manga at the library.

Good morning!

Apologies for the sizing on this one.

Can't believe I got away with drawing that in my history notes...
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 08:14:13 pm by Titan »
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
Furry General is about to shoot you.

About the top one, the muzzle seems a bit large for a femminine face.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

About the top one, the muzzle seems a bit large for a femminine face.

Yeah, I know...

Re: The Imp is back! - Content added 3/10

Imp: I'm back!!!
Titan: mmmhmmm
Imp: And I'm better then ever!
Titan: yup.
Imp: What, are you trying to mock me?
Titan: You're still only three feet tall...
Imp: I've hit puberty!
Titan: Uh-Huh. I see that.
Imp: That's right!
Titan: Actually, it's just I hadn't drawn you in so long, I forgot how to draw you.
Imp: Is that so? You cannot deny I've gotten taller.
Titan: Your head got shrunk. The rest of you got bigger. Right.
Imp: QUIET MORTAL, OR I WILL GET MY OLDER BROTHER THE DEVIL IN HERE.
Titan: ... isn't the only reason you're here is that you are afraid to go back to him?
Imp: well...
Titan: Funny story. My italian friend saw this and beat me within an inch of my life. Apperently he wants me to go back to the old way I drew you.
Imp: Is that so?
Titan: I told him I'd try.
Imp: Isn't he the one that's about four times as big as you?
Titan: Yup.
Imp: oh.

Re: I have an overdue book - Content added 3/10

plus

equals

I have an overdue book!

I cheated. The two characters were drawn on seperate sheets of paper, then spliced together in Photoshop.

And yes, my hair is supposed to have red tips. I am going sometime this weekend to have my hair cut + dyed for FRC competition season.

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
Re: I have an overdue book! - Content added 3/10
Hehehe, I like it.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

Re: A pointless rant - Content added 3/14
Disclaimer: This rant is primarily for comedic purpouse, and so should not be taken as offensive in any way. However, the points made by the author are a twisted reflection of his original views.

Haiti.
Yeah... Ok, who even knew that country existed before that earthquake?
OK, now all of you that said yes, how many of you cared?
Honestly, I find it funny. I know that sounds twisted. But I do. Especially since the second the Chile earthquake happened, the majority of the country forgot and moved on to the newest spectacle.
"Haiti, what's Haiti? Wait, I cared yesterday?"
No, deep down, you didn't.
However, Chile is a far better thing to care about then Haiti. Chile at least makes food and crap to sell to us.
Haiti?
When that earthquake hit, Haiti went from a bunch of illiterates that farmed rocks, sat around all day and ate mud to a bunch of homeless illiterates that farm rocks, sit around all day, and eat mud. Is that really such a big loss?
And you know what the worse part is?
Now because helping Haiti is the next 'I'm a good person since I drive a Prius', we are locked into an unspoken agreement. We are giving them ****. And for what? You think we can stop after a couple months? Years? No. We are now, unless some serious **** changes, forced to babysit Haiti forever. They have no natural resources, nothing. All they have now is our aid. And when that goes, they're just gonna come back to us begging.
I realize this is really heartless, and that I'm stereotyping a bunch of Haitians like I'm part of the KKK. I don't know if it's just cuz I'm too damn lazy to give a ****, and I don't want to waste my time giving a **** about a bunch of brown people stuck on some worthless island by a bunch of smelly French people back in the 1600s.
Which brings me to my final point. You all want to know who to really blame for this mess?

The French.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Damn those french!

Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

*whistles*

Wow. I love the part where you validate Chile's existence because they make "food and crap to sell" to you.  :rolleyes: Is that the measurement of worth for a country? Its GDP? Haiti doesn't make enough cheap plastic sh*t for you to buy, so they haven't the right to exist? It's true that they have been relying on handouts since the earthquake. I'm sure that curbs innovation and consumer consumption and entrepreneurial wheelings-and-dealings and whatever. But have you thought about why Haiti is in such desperate need in the first place? The earthquake was just a catalyst for a mess waiting to happen. By ignoring Haiti up until the earthquake, developed nations were setting up this entire incident.

When you have enough food and it's not hard to get a job, its very easy to assume that everyone is like you. That's the myth of meritocracy. Some people are set up to fail no matter how hard they work. You could be smart, creative, and a really hard worker, but if you're born into circumstances that prevent you from benefitting from your work, you're f*cked. Sometimes it isn't enough to be a good worker. Sometimes you have to be white, or male, or born in a different country. So don't assume that Haiti is a bunch of lazy people who rely on hand-outs.

And lay off the french-bashing. There's nothing worse than a bigot.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
*whistles*

Wow. I love the part where you validate Chile's existence because they make "food and crap to sell" to you.  :rolleyes: Is that the measurement of worth for a country? Its GDP? Haiti doesn't make enough cheap plastic sh*t for you to buy, so they haven't the right to exist? It's true that they have been relying on handouts since the earthquake. I'm sure that curbs innovation and consumer consumption and entrepreneurial wheelings-and-dealings and whatever. But have you thought about why Haiti is in such desperate need in the first place? The earthquake was just a catalyst for a mess waiting to happen. By ignoring Haiti up until the earthquake, developed nations were setting up this entire incident.

When you have enough food and it's not hard to get a job, its very easy to assume that everyone is like you. That's the myth of meritocracy. Some people are set up to fail no matter how hard they work. You could be smart, creative, and a really hard worker, but if you're born into circumstances that prevent you from benefitting from your work, you're f*cked. Sometimes it isn't enough to be a good worker. Sometimes you have to be white, or male, or born in a different country. So don't assume that Haiti is a bunch of lazy people who rely on hand-outs.

And lay off the french-bashing. There's nothing worse than a bigot.

I don't know what's funnier, what he said, or the fact you took him seriously. Particularly considering he bothered to precede what he said with:

Disclaimer: This rant is primarily for comedic purpouse, and so should not be taken as offensive in any way. However, the points made by the author are a twisted reflection of his original views.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
He's a kid. At that age most of us thought that kind of stuff was funny.

I'd say let it slide.

OK. OK. OK.

bobbtman, I apologize for any actual offense you might have taken to that. And, to be honest, you bring up several good points I didn't consider. My rant was more to bash the prius/haiti people as opposed to actually helping haiti. Also, it was a very uninformed rant based almost entirely on what my republican/redneck/good ole boy neighbour said.

EDIT: HAHAHA... I'm making excuses like the whiney little ***** I am
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 07:19:56 pm by Titan »

Titan: Forgive and forget. I probably would have agreed with you when I was your age too. I'm glad you took into consideration what I said. And for what it's worth, I agree with you that there does seem to be a bandwagon going around, both for the prius pseudo-environmentalist and the save Haiti groups.

Aardwolf: What are you saying? His rant was satirical? He mentions that the rant is a twisted version of his original views. That doesn't mean much, does it? Twisted can mean a lot of things, but it usually doesn't mean what he's saying is the opposite of what he believes.

General Battuta: Titan is both old enough and smart enough to engage in debate. If you respect him, don't shrug him off as just being a kid.

Re: Bigfoot - Content added 3/20

I got really frikkin bored.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
You know what might make it a bit disturbing?
If you think along these lines.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking...?
Habeeb it...

mmmph...

:lol:

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Ha-haaaaaa...dangly parts.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
 :rolleyes:

That's rude.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
BY DIEHARD'S CROTCH.

...sorry I just always wanted to say that. :P
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story