Author Topic: New theme issues  (Read 244247 times)

I noticed it (the font thing) last night, but didn't worry because I knew you guys would get it sorted with your customary quickness. Thanks all, and excellent work as always!

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Uh, is it just me or is the forum index font still wtfhueg?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
That's because yet another malware has inserted itself into the forums.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam

My God it's full of large font
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I swear I'm the only one who's yet to see this issue. :p

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
    • Minecraft
I don't see large fonts either, but I hope y'all that do the best. If anything might help, my width is fixed.

By the way, I have a minor suggestion for the Look and Layout Settings:

Rather than having the Top Nav Bar options be called "Fixed" and "Scroll", how about renaming it to "Top" and "Scroll"? Early on, I thought "Fixed" meant "Fixed to my screen" because I didn't see "Scroll". Just an minor nitpick on naming scheme.

Offline Belisarius

• I will not give up my ship!
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Legends of Middleearth

Am I drunk or is the layout really swinging?

Seriously, something is wrong here. Images are leaned and, you need to look a bit closer on the image, smileys are upsite down.

Edit: Wait. It's the entire layout that's leaned. Oo

Edit²: No, it's not. It's just because I made an image of the layout and that is turned a bit clockwise. That really confuses the crap out of me. :lol:

Edit³: I'm so ****ing stupid... I need a notice somewhere I look to very often which informs me that I could get fooled... -.-

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
April 1st, never a regular day on HLP.
el hombre vicio...

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Very minor issue on one specific thread. It also happens to be the same colour as Shrike's post. Maybe the colour tag in his post wasn't closed off properly, but for it to leak all the way down...

I'm seeing this issue on both IE10 and Comodo Dragon.

[attachment deleted by ninja]
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Confirmed on FF21 and Chromium 25, so it's not just an issue only weird browsers have :)

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Confirmed as a post using a 'font' HTML ( in <> ) tag that wasn't closed properly. I modified it to using the proper 'color' ( in [] ) tag.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Sandwich's link in the news leads to an internal board

other than that I like the new adjustments to the theme
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Sandwich's link in the news leads to an internal board

...oops? I can't keep straight which boards are public and which are more restricted. Rorry - it should be visible now.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Please remove either one of the two news announcements, since one is enough. If you keep the one at top of the forums, at least make it follow forums color and font theme instead of this annoying large blue box. It's way too big.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Please remove either one of the two news announcements, since one is enough. If you keep the one at top of the forums, at least make it follow forums color and font theme instead of this annoying large blue box. It's way too big.

I've muted the color of the top news box to match the intensity of the forum colors, but I left it blue - it's supposed to draw attention to itself, after all. :) I did, however, remove the one that only showed up on the forum index page.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
I really like the blue, actually.  Makes me wish we had a theme in blue.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam
More sig wonkiness for a bit as I try something. Also, hooray for YT/Vimeo/P3D buttons on the Post Reply page! - Sandwich

Also, from me, happening for some time now:
http://oi39.tinypic.com/k48shh.jpg
http://oi39.tinypic.com/rcihag.jpg

Explanation: happening on chrome on 75% size, the highlights get pushed to the next line. Also, note the color change of forum bars between the two. Might be just chrome/drivers pissing me off, but who knows.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 02:11:35 pm by Kobrar44 »
Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

:rolleyes:

Things should be working nicely now though.

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
    • Minecraft
New sigs are awesome! Thanks for not making it scroll and cover everything