Author Topic: Calling All Bronies  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Calling All Bronies
Some couple weeks ago, thanks to mura and Herra in IRC dueling with funny mashups and stuff of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic like fake movie trailers and the like, I decided to look for the actual show.  I decided I liked it.  A lot.  And so did my brother.  And a sizeable portion of my friends.  In the interest of finding the other broines on HLP, and perhaps converting more to the herd, I figured I'd post what I've been doing on the subject.  These are two of the least ****ty things I've ever drawn, but I'll leave it up to you guys to decide for yourselves.

First pic:

A rough inked lineart of Fluttershy, done by my brother.  It's a fairly rough sketch, but it's good enough to post here.

Second pic:

Same picture of Fluttershy, this time taken into GIMP, touched up, and colored.  It uses my brother's sketch, but all the work done since then is mine.  I'm fairly proud of it.

Third pic:

Pic of an OC of mine.  I'm calling him Smitty.  He's not colored yet, but I'm working on that.  He's going to be the town blacksmith, hence the hammer and anvil CM.  When he does get colored, he'll be a steel grey coat with brown mane.

Smitty is my second attempt at an OC.  The first was a really ****ty attempt, and has been doomed to the circular filing bin.  Considering that, I'm fairly proud about how he came out.

So, any other bronies in the audience (or anyone else, for that matter), feel free to post your MLP related original works (image macros will be frowned upon) to provide and recieve some constructive criticism.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 05:29:07 pm by Scotty »

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: Calling All Bronies
Any plans to include rainbows?

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: Calling All Bronies
Soon enough.  Brother is doing a sketch of Rainbow Dash as we speak, and I'll touch it up and color it within a week or so.

Also, Smitty, this time in color (but also with horrible no-fill [that you can't see because of the transparent background. :P):