Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Campaign/Mod Storyline  (Read 5482 times)

Offline Pilot Solaris

• This will likely hurt.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Campaign/Mod Storyline
Sorry about not posting back there.
Anyway, I've just been brainstorming my Idea for a Pony Mod for FS2 and I finally got it:
It is the year 2403.  Equestriankind has moved into space, and is currently engaged in a war with the Canid Race, a war which has raged for 15 years, longer than any war ever seen.
But there is commotion in the home system of Equestria.
The Mare in the Moon--reinstated in 2101--has vanished once again.
And strange, death black ships are attacking Equestrians and Canids, unprovoked, and at random.
They herald the return of a great evil, and if these races want to stop it, they must stop fighting and join forces.
The Shivans are returning.
Nightmare Moon, and Radiant Malevolence, Celestia's Evil Form, have returned.
Locust Plague, Knight Mare, Pestilence, Pitch Black, and Solar Eclipse, five malevolent generals from the War of Discord, fought many years ago, have returned, and they bring with them the six Elements of Discord from that war, as well.
Lying.
Betrayal.
Cruelty.
Selfishness.
Anger.
And Darkness.
But there are others that have returned, from centuries of cryogenic sleep, many celebronies, some military officials, and several ordinary Ponies.
And among them walk the Mane 6.
Twilight Sparkle.
Applejack.
Rainbow Dash.
Fluttershy.
Rarity.
And Pinkie Pie.
And these warriors, and more, must battle the Shivans, or witness the fall of two civilizations...
Forever.
That is the story of My Little Freespace:  The Great War.
Though Discord reigns and no one is free, remember these words, and you shall see--Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, Kindness, Magic, Loyalty--that through all things good will be.  UNLEASH THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY! --The Creed of Harmony
We have to give everything--even if that means our lives.  We will stop at nothing.  We will fight... for the lost! --Cmdr. Shepard, Mass Effect 2 / I know why the Ancient Ones were destroyed, and I know what they knew.  I knew that if it were not for the Shivans they would've perished long before.  Without the Shivans someone would've discovered the Ancient Ones in their infancy and eliminated them, just as surely as they eliminated countless billions of others.  I believe that it is only the destroyers that are killed.  The Shivans are the Great Destroyers, but they are also the Great Preservers.  That is why when we moved into space there was no one powerful enough to kill us.  Long had we been the destroyer--our turn had nearly come.  In the Vasudan War we learned how to adapt, we learned how to study our enemy, we learned how to overcome, and we learned how to survive.  And so we did.  All the Jump Nodes to Earth are gone, but the Shivans can rebuild them.  I am told we can expect them again, but not in my lifetime.  Such is liberation. --The Player Character at the end of Descent  Freespace:  The Great War / There is little left for us.  Little time.  But much irony.  We did discover that they are not invulnerable.  The destroyers that darkened our skies like a plague can be harmed--but we have no way to deliver the hurt.  We have the knowledge, but not the means.  And so this is our legacy:  In Subspace they cannot use their shields.  And into Subspace they can be tracked. --The final monologue of the Ancients in Descent Freespace:  The Great War

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Campaign/Mod Storyline
I hope you were trying to be funny, because I lol'd. Hard.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Qent

If you pull this off I will be very impressed.

And if Nightmare Moon and/or Radiant Malevolence are purely antagonistic, I will shoot you with an ULTRA beam.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
hahahaha, way to go!
now go make some awesum campaign.
el hombre vicio...

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Srsly? :wtf:

~I dunno what any of this means. :p
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
As a boy who was born in 1982. My friends are thundercats, Gen 1 Transformers, and He-Man.

Ponies are the enemy.

Not watching on principle :p
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline Pilot Solaris

• This will likely hurt.
I hope you were trying to be funny, because I lol'd. Hard.
Dang man, you must have a great sense of humor.
Unfortunately, I'm dead serious.
I could suggest putting Ponies into the next JAD, though....
Though Discord reigns and no one is free, remember these words, and you shall see--Generosity, Laughter, Honesty, Kindness, Magic, Loyalty--that through all things good will be.  UNLEASH THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY! --The Creed of Harmony
We have to give everything--even if that means our lives.  We will stop at nothing.  We will fight... for the lost! --Cmdr. Shepard, Mass Effect 2 / I know why the Ancient Ones were destroyed, and I know what they knew.  I knew that if it were not for the Shivans they would've perished long before.  Without the Shivans someone would've discovered the Ancient Ones in their infancy and eliminated them, just as surely as they eliminated countless billions of others.  I believe that it is only the destroyers that are killed.  The Shivans are the Great Destroyers, but they are also the Great Preservers.  That is why when we moved into space there was no one powerful enough to kill us.  Long had we been the destroyer--our turn had nearly come.  In the Vasudan War we learned how to adapt, we learned how to study our enemy, we learned how to overcome, and we learned how to survive.  And so we did.  All the Jump Nodes to Earth are gone, but the Shivans can rebuild them.  I am told we can expect them again, but not in my lifetime.  Such is liberation. --The Player Character at the end of Descent  Freespace:  The Great War / There is little left for us.  Little time.  But much irony.  We did discover that they are not invulnerable.  The destroyers that darkened our skies like a plague can be harmed--but we have no way to deliver the hurt.  We have the knowledge, but not the means.  And so this is our legacy:  In Subspace they cannot use their shields.  And into Subspace they can be tracked. --The final monologue of the Ancients in Descent Freespace:  The Great War

Offline Pilot Solaris

• This will likely hurt.
As a boy who was born in 1982. My friends are thundercats, Gen 1 Transformers, and He-Man.

Ponies are the enemy.

Well, you could suggest making Ponies be hostiles in the next JAD...
If there is one...

Offline Pilot Solaris

• This will likely hurt.

And if Nightmare Moon and/or Radiant Malevolence are purely antagonistic, I will shoot you with an ULTRA beam.
Unfortunately, Nightmare Moon AND Radiant Malevolence are purely antagonistic--they are evil, you know.  Plus, they have a way with words--I'm not saying much, but they're starting a rebellion of sorts.

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic

Ponies are the enemy.

As a boy who was born in 1983...

I regret nothing. Your loss. :D

Offline Darius

Ponies are the enemy.

:yes: Darius likes this.

Those plus MASK, Centurions and Defenders of the Earth had everything you needed in a cartoon.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
**** yeah, MASK was awesome. :D
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I forgot Visionairies and Starcom :nervous:
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline Qent

Unfortunately, Nightmare Moon AND Radiant Malevolence are purely antagonistic--they are evil, you know.  Plus, they have a way with words--I'm not saying much, but they're starting a rebellion of sorts.
Meh, BP2 spoiled me with moral ambiguities I guess.... *TAG*

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam

Ponies are the enemy.

As a boy who was born in 1983...

I regret nothing. Your loss. :D

As a boy who was born in 1984...

I see this as pointless.  It's either a good story or not; who cares if it's ponies?  Although the quality of the artwork might negate that.  What?  Oh, yeah.  I was home-schooled.  ;)  So I didn't have to care what everyone else thought.  :P

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
What's all that supposed to mean?, I was born '84 and been hating ponies all my life.
The fact that I find them amusing now is because I realize that my hate towards that is unfounded, and to tell the truth now I see these new ponies like....amusing stuff.
el hombre vicio...