Author Topic: [Release] Shivan Sentry  (Read 2853 times)

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
[Release] Shivan Sentry

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shivan Anti-capital sentry with 4 beam emitters and no fighter defences.  High probability that capships can be fired upon from at lease 3 of the turrets with many angles offering all 4.  As supplied the sentry is 120x120x62 meters in game and flagged as a cruiser rather than a sentry in order to stop FS2 falling over when arming it with a big ship flagged weapon

texturing consists of a AO bake and is not too bad looking in game but would benefit from someone with some texturing skills to add some details, normal, shine and glow maps.

The turret is poffed with LOD 0 and 1 included and fully tabled with no errors reported in 3.6.14 RC1 Debug

Original development resources are also included in the form of the original blender file, dae export, obj export and texture files.

have fun

http://www.mediafire.com/?qs6yz3ldvhm8401

[attachment deleted by a basterd]
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:59:04 pm by headdie »
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Re: [Release] Shivan Sentry
Please upload this to FSMods or some other mirror; attached files have a way of disappearing when most needed.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Re: [Release] Shivan Sentry
good point Woolie, Freespace Mods upload made and waiting for admin review and mediafire uploaded, see OP
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art