Author Topic: Plz nerf weapon ranges back to what they were  (Read 2035 times)

Plz nerf weapon ranges back to what they were
Great work on the latest stuff but increasing the weapon ranges like this makes the game not all that great, mostly because i would like to finish exodus and not get the last vehicle leaving the pirate base to get nuked by Extreme ranged LRM and fail mission automatically, so if you guys would consider retuning weapon ranges that would be great. I am not trying to sound like im raging against you guys cause i love the mod just think the ranges are a bit much.

Offline magic

Re: Plz nerf weapon ranges back to what they were
I am sorry but we (mostly me) are experimenting with max LOS and weapon ranges. ER PPC and Large ER laser do have longer ranges but can not fire without LOS. Next release will be with longer LOS. LRMs can fire without LOS and can fire at their max range, therefore LRM range will be decreased.

Minimal ranges will be back.

Consider every release as an experiment to see what is good and what is bad, to make right decisions and right adjustments in the future.

It is not the same when I test and even people from our little group test. I may like something and the others may like different things. We usually disagree.

In the public release you can see what most people like and what they dont like.

I dont care about rule books or TROs. The most important is gameplay and we need to experiment.

Thank you all for playing, testing and posting here.