Author Topic: Blue Planet: War in Heaven O.S.T. by Belisarius  (Read 34101 times)

Re: Blue Planet: War in Heaven O.S.T. by Belisarius
Wow at that Deus Ex piano track.  Human Revolution is one of my favorite games, but somehow I never made the connection with that track in Blue Planet.  It's a beautiful piece.

The music in BP was spectacular, and I extracted all of it. I'm wondering, though, what the 2ndrvict, COSAmb, COSBattle1 and 2, etc. are from. I think those were in AoA. Really awesome for a final battle.

Also a huge fan of Nasheed and Nasheed2, Gravitation by Two Steps from Hell, and DEM (Deus Ex Machina... who made that one?). I haven't even really given the others a listen outside of the game yet so I am sure more will be growing on me pretty soon.

Offline Darius

COS is City of Souls by Darren Leigh Purkiss and Stephen Baysted (2ndrvict is Apollo Rising by Terry Devine King)
DEM is Deus Ex Machina by the same artists.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Big fan of the music in this series, especially after coming back to it after so many years to finish playing this whole thing  ;)

Just wondering where thefrail.ogg (aka "brief11" in the music .tbp) is from? Is this another Darius composition or from a movie OST?

Offline Darius

The Calling by Zack Hemsey.

Filename is such because it used to be The Fail by TSFH.

Cheers :)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
:bump:

While listening to and filling up my somewhat new iPhone 6S with music from the current Blue Planet VPs about a month ago, I felt that the mood of the audio was more warlike and quite a bit darker than the music that was originally included when WiH first came out, so I knocked up another piece of fake album art using this texture as the background:

My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Local Time: October 23, 2016, 06:33:14 pm
Last Active: August 08, 2016, 08:26:00 pm

So is Belisarius  okay?
A story like the previous one never existed...

Offline Belisarius

• I will not give up my ship!
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Legends of Middleearth
I wish I had seen this question earlier, but yeah, after all I'm fine. Thanks for asking  :warp:

I wish I had seen this question earlier, but yeah, after all I'm fine. Thanks for asking  :warp:

Heyy, long time no see around these parts! glad you're doing all right. And your BP music still slaps, 8 years after release.

:pimp:

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Hi there, first time seeing this thread, so fist I heard of you accident. Glad you are on the mend :-)

Superb work BTW  :yes:
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline Belisarius

• I will not give up my ship!
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Legends of Middleearth
Thanks for your kind words. I went through cancer treatment and recovery the last 2 years, so my medical record keeps stacking up unfortunately, but I'm still alive and kicking again. And I'm really thinking of releasing more. I can't promise anything though.