Author Topic: [WIP] SCv Moloch  (Read 30876 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Texturing done.

Conversion [and probably release] tomorrow.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Can't wait to see this bad boy in action. Though I could have done without the four spiky bits around the bow beam cannon , but they might yet grow on me (metaphorically I mean!) just as the spiky nodules on the Nyxvana eventually did.
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Halt the development of Moloch, add braids with Ravana-like nodules especially per Su-tehp's request... Okay, may be done if you love them soooo much.

Meanwhile, the cutscene king is not wasting time :]
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
No no no, Nyct, you don't have to go out of your way on my account! :p

There's no need to go crazy with those Ravana nodules, I've already got my fill of them.  ;)

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
C'mon, man! I know You love them, but you're just too shy to ask :P. Lemme just do this one, small step for you :]

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
No, I'm putting my foot down, Nyct. For all I know, I could get some kind of space sexually transmitted disease from those spiky nodule bits.

It's just not worth the hassle. :p

The Order of the Stick

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Okay... Development closed :]. Enjoy new, spiky, shivan monster.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Just popping here to say that watching the NuMoloch ingame was a truly beautiful experience. We've recently got many over the top models, and I'm looking forward to those which are yet to come.  :yes:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Yeah, Nyct does great work, despite his apparent desire to try and infect me with space herpes. :p

The Order of the Stick

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Yeah, Nyct does great work, despite his apparent desire to try and infect me with space herpes. :p
Hueh hueh die looser :P

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
I’d be more insulted if you had spelled “loser” correctly. :p
Which brings me to my next point: I can’t die yet, you still need me to finish editing Exile! :p

The Order of the Stick

Which brings me to my next point: I can’t die yet, you still need me to finish editing Exile! :p

You'll never finish editing at this speed anyway ;)

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue

You'll never finish editing at this speed anyway ;)
I’ll admit that the last few weeks have been very busy with Real Life and work and the election AND my computer just crapped out and needs to be repaired but I fully intend to finish editing Exile soon(ish).

The Order of the Stick

Well that would be good bc I still intend to replay it one day :D