Author Topic: Between the Ashes Development Blog  (Read 27646 times)

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Between the Ashes Development Blog
Putting the finishing touches on Antwerp. Still on track to release in a couple weeks, I think.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter

Halfway done with the missions for BtA2. The team has put together some really cool missions so far. We're at that point where the world we've been imagining for so long is coming alive. I love this part of development. Believe me when I tell you that DefCynodont and Naomimyselfandi are the real heroes here.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I shared this on Discord quite a while ago, but we're far enough in development of BtA2 that I want to start posting screenshots on a semi regular basis, starting with this one.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I shared this on Discord quite a while ago, but we're far enough in development of BtA2 that I want to start posting screenshots on a semi regular basis, starting with this one.

You framed this like that on purpose didn't you
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
It's V'Ger

Run for your lives!
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at Novachen#2334 or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.