- Live Trapping may need to be rebalanced. In my latest run-through of the campaign, I had to replay this mission about a dozen times. The Nahema is not a particularly agile target, but its engine subsystem is tiny
, located on the back of the cockpit--and, incidentally, located nowhere near the bomber's actual engines, which do an excellent job of blocking any shots to the center. It's very odd to see multiple wings of fighters showering a Nahema with disruptor blasts, to no effect.
- In Masks, if the Khitteb starts taking hits, it will give a message about how it is "taking taking damage."
- If you destroy the SC Vayu in Masks--which is definitely possible, but takes a little doing--it will still manage to report for duty in Irkalla Passes.
- When the Vayu is destroyed in Masks, you get a message that the SC Kullab has been "intercepted," long after it has jumped out. (Disabling and destroying the Kullab is theoretically possible, but given that it's a Lilith and jumps out a few minutes into the mission, it would probably take a lot of work.)
- The version of Irkalla Passes playable through the tech room defaults to the GVTA version, even if you're playing on the ISF branch.