Author Topic: My suggestions  (Read 919 times)

Offline zzc

This is really a great game for a great franchise.

It's even greater when there's just 1 active coder working on it, I believe coding is the core of the game, then comes the graphics.

Anyway I like all the new features. I do have one thing to add.

Buying resource points pre - mission. How about also converting unused rp to c bills? If it is possible. I have played through stock Carver V on stock MC2 with minimal use of rp once and felt rather letdown that theres no gain from saving up rp.

Will add more as I figure out this great standalone.

Offline Drewbs

I believe it does in MCO. At the end of the mission it tells you how much RP was unused and awards that much cbills.

In MCO you receive the unused RP points at the  end of mission. In MC2X as well and you can shuffle money around during mission as you need it. Magic should give reply about his vision for MCO.

Offline zzc

How about modifying fixed arty and scout copter, to represent a single support vehicle option? With a base fee of x rp, followed by additional rp based on the vehicle. So a shreck would cost more than a heavy copter?

I was thinking of replicating the salvage mechanism where you can choose which pilot to send into the mech.