Author Topic: New TBP release 3.7.5  (Read 2824 times)

I am uploading a new version as I type.  Hopefully it all goes well

Happy Holidays

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Hm, I should really try this game again. But not my own work from when I was a teen. It is embarrassing now  :), the spelling errors alone are terrible...
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline wesp5

At least for your great Shadows mini campaign I hope I fixed the spelling errors long ago and that version should be in Knossos :)!

Offline wesp5

P.S.: Congratulation on the release! I will send an email to Blues News right now to get it mentioned. Are there other pages where maybe we could announce this so it get's more publicity?

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
*BUG* Report: The RaiderWars Intro Cutscene shows the HUD.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline wesp5

*BUG* Report (already reported to OverDhill): The current HUD does not work at 4:3 or lower resolutions and is hard to see with the new cockpits (in my opinion). To fix that just remove data/TBP_HUD.vp and data/tables/TBP_Hud-hdg.tbm to get back the old TBP HUD...

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: New TBP release 3.7.5
*BUG* Report: The RaiderWars Intro Cutscene shows the HUD.

Fix has been submitted, likewise for the Raider Wars Outro movie.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Thanks for the quick fix 0rph3u5

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Note 1: The docking information for the Aurora, Badger and Thunderbolt models introduced in 3.7.5 does not match that of previous versions. Issues with missions are to be expected. I am working on a fix.
EDIT: submitted

Note 2: I am giving Relic a compatibility check.
EDIT: submitted
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 03:42:53 am by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."