Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 579107 times)

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
http://www.kerberos-productions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=352591&sid=5e64f92028882a60db351e55494add7c#p359264
don't post links to the server without asking me first.

You're like a frigging stalker
No, I was just informed by a new player where he found the server.

Ah
I'm curious as to what will happen to yet another Trashman building...

Fixed for thread authenticity :D

I will only ever refer to someone as a creeper if they do it properly

"No"

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art

:wtf: :eek2: :nervous: :nono: Ok i have finaly found a fetish where even the idea wierds me out
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft

:wtf: :eek2: :nervous: :nono: Ok i have finaly found a fetish where even the idea wierds me out
Morphsuits! :D
<Achillion> I mean, it's not like he's shoving the brain-goo in a usb slot and praying to kurzweil to bring the singularity

<dsockwell> idk about you guys but the reason i follow God's law is so I can get my rocks off in the afterlife

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
http://www.kerberos-productions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=352591&sid=5e64f92028882a60db351e55494add7c#p359264

Sorry...

Just wanted to share the awesome.
And you could have done so, if you'd bothered to ask me first.

Agreed, I'm certain it's fine as long as you inform and ask Qaz first. :) I wouldnt mind having more visitors but there's some occasional griefing going on that could be averted.

I also wonder how it would work if I'd annex a NPC-populated village somehow, or to have NPCs in my own areas. Perhaps a mod will come out in the future that will randomly spawn non hostile NPC characters, like how animals spawn?
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR

Sorry...

Just wanted to share the awesome.
And you could have done so, if you'd bothered to ask me first.

Again, sorry. Didn't really think you'd mind.

And the Kerbros minecraft folks play nicely. I don't recall griefing on their own server.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline -Sara-

And it gets MORE disturbing, I believe this person was walking around Minecon!

As on inviting strangers, basically last time strangers found our IP, they threw water buckets on rails, planted I believe TNT and destroyed and mis-directed intricate redstone circuitry.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
You should really consider cordoning off specific areas for new players to build, and giving all of us older players rights for everywhere. Then the server could show up on /v/ and it wouldn't really matter.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline -Sara-

You should really consider cordoning off specific areas for new players to build, and giving all of us older players rights for everywhere. Then the server could show up on /v/ and it wouldn't really matter.

Maybe something like a large flat field with 1 layer of dirt on 1 layer of bedrock so no damage can be done. Then when it's desired to remove whatever is on it, it's way easy with MCedit or whatever to drag a box over the flat floor and remove it all.
Currently playing: real life.

"Paying bills, working, this game called real life is so much fun!" - Said nobody ever.

Offline qazwsx

• POST DRUNK GET TITLE
    • Minecraft
There's an SQL database that's been running since midnight storing all block changes, should be easy to repair griefing from now on.

EDIT:
looking over database, bloody hell you people play a lot.
Code: [Select]
playername time
qazwsxal 00:02:20
Orcinus_JW 00:04:56
THE_TrashMan 00:42:35
Saratje      02:19:12
PD_Top_Gun 02:44:35

Actually learning SQL, the only TNT detonation that has so far occured was earlier today caused by Sara. It was located at (50,36,-306) and caused the detonation of 21 other TNT blocks, destroying 1404 blocks in total, consiting of 1123 cobblestone, 212 dirt and a smattering of others.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 01:02:04 pm by qazwsx »

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Well that's depressing. :lol: The really sad thing is that all I have to show for that time is a probably-too-large tree farm.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:41:45 pm by Mongoose »

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
And it gets MORE disturbing, I believe this person was walking around Minecon!

*snip*

As on inviting strangers, basically last time strangers found our IP, they threw water buckets on rails, planted I believe TNT and destroyed and mis-directed intricate redstone circuitry.

HAHA
Nice, very nice

Also, how'd you manage to find out how long people go on the server qaz?
"No"

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken