Author Topic: gargantuan posts  (Read 7964 times)

Offline Luis Dias

Even if it moved at 100ms-1 you wouldn't notice any movement from it for at least an hour.

Offline Nuclear1

Have you seen Nuclear1's signature yet? ;)
Signature has since been changed. :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Even if it moved at 100ms-1 you wouldn't notice any movement from it for at least an hour.

It can be slowly and ominously approaching while the fleet fights a deadly battle for survival
Sig censored by people with no sense of humor

Offline Luis Dias

It can be slowly and ominously approaching while the fleet fights a deadly battle for survival

That's as much a battle as the one I'm having right now with the ants above my desk. (bump! Bump! Sweeeeeeep!)

Sig censored by people with no sense of humor

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
**** those ants, they die when you squash them just as any other ant, but don't let them get near your bed.. they'll wake you up in the middle of the night.
el hombre vicio...

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Try squishing all of them...