Author Topic: HLP Newsletter - November 2016  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Axem

HLP Newsletter - November 2016
REAP THE HARVEST!

(Screencap results coming soonish...)

Re: HLP Newsletter - November 2016
Pretty busy month, lotsa things getting released... (including zod ships  :))

X3N0-Life-Form is on a roll with his Ability Management Framework script. It looks like an alpha release / demo is imminent, before the end of the month (you've got few days left depending on your timezone :)) Jokes aside, this is looking very cool, can't wait for it to be released!

Hehe, I started preparing the release mod sunday evening, planning to wrap it up monday evening while trying to resist the urge to add crude sound effect support before releasing.

Then, as usual something came up to sidetrack me at the last minute :P. And since I had already missed the deadline (well, from my timezone anyway), I figured I might as well just relax and fart around yesterday ;).

Well, new deadline is before the end of the month !

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Thanks for the mentions but...

Some assistance is being requested to help finish it off before the end of the year, so again if you've got some spare time, let 0rph3u5 know!

The requests are not for help to finish the campaign but to polish it up.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
Thanks for the mention, Axem! So much awesome campaign-related stuff, I still can't believe that BTA is finally done! :D Looks like everyone's working hard!

Offline Axem

The screencap contest results have been posted! Grats to Niffiwan!

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ

Some assistance is being requested to help finish it off before the end of the year, so again if you've got some spare time, let 0rph3u5 know!

Same thing really!
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.

Same thing really!

In this case:
Released = Everything is playable and (relatively) bug-free.
Polished = Everything is line with MVPs. The writing is made less cheesy and the characters after 7 years are constitent in action and tone.

While I would loath to put out an unpolished version, I kinda want to release something this year.
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."