Author Topic: Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments  (Read 406250 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Tribute - MS Paint The FS Moments
my two cents. :D

the GTD Bastion's final moments.

i swear the first time i saw that cutscene i actually saluted the bastion...
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
Originally posted by Cobra

i swear the first time i saw that cutscene i actually saluted the bastion...

Unfortunately, I can picture you doing that. ;)
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:p
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
another one...

:D

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
A minor mistake: The background makes the picture look like it's INSIDE the nebula.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
oh crap.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter

man, i can't draw the sathy the same way anymore. :(

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
The Knossos looks better. :p
-C

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:hammer: on your head.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
There was no Knossos at that end of the jump corridor. :p

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Bah. I'm not editing it any more. :p

not unless you make me. :drevil:

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter

Just when you think you've won it all, the Shivans try to contact you. :D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 05:43:15 pm by 2299 »

:lol: When I was younger that scared me!
[V] for FS3!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
what? getting contacted or the shivans discovering that you're actually a Terran? :D

always scared me too. the first time i played that every time command would warn me about Arjuna it scared me outta my pants. :D

Arjuna 1 is approaching!!!  

Then you target like hell and say: WHERE'S THE BUGGER!! I DON'T SEE 'EM! WHERE!!!?!?!?!?!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 06:25:13 am by 2246 »
[V] for FS3!

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Still nothin like the SOC mission where that Sathanas nearly makes you roadkill. Scaryest FS moment period!:shaking:
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Japong

• http://www.underthreat.tk

My stab at [2:18] from the FS1 intro.  I suppose it should have read "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" and "AAAAAAAAGH!".

Been a LOOOONG time since I've used MSPAINT. I especially like how to crop a picture from the top left you have to flip it upside down, sideways, crop from the bottom right, and then flip the picture back.
www.underthreat.tk
Yeah, it's my comic.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
and you forgot the shivan fighters behind Gamma 3. :p

Offline Japong

• http://www.underthreat.tk

There are no Shivans in that shot.
www.underthreat.tk
Yeah, it's my comic.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
how was i supposed to know you were making that pic after a screenie?