Author Topic: When you are bored...  (Read 344725 times)

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
When can we expect the next installment?  These are great!

EDIT:  100th post! YAY!
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Sorry for not replying earlier, I have had a little work overload. I really appreciate all your comments and I'm glad you like the comic! All right I come right after CAD!  :yes: That said, the next installment should arrive either tonight or tomorrow - I have the idea but it's not quite clear. But don't worry, it'll be there soon!

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
There ya go  :D

I can't really make sense of that last shot....  :confused:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
"Emergency-use flamethrowers are located under every seat, but due to a plethora of different reasons, have been filled with holy water."

And maybe I should have written "To be continued again".

Ah, the flamers (waterers?)! Yaaaay!  :yes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Picture updated, with more details in it. :)

Oh NOW I see it. Just a matter of working out what I'm looking at. Thought at first that was the top of his head or something. :D

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Ummm, Trinitron class cruiser?? You mean a Triton Class maybe??

Still very good comics these!!  :lol:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
Triton class cruiser wouldn't make much sense since Triton is a freighter.

Trinitron class cruiser, on the other hand, creates a connection to certain company which holds the Trinitron brand name... I'll let you dig out that company's name, though it shouldn't be too difficult to even guess.

I believe it's completely intentional...
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Triton class cruiser wouldn't make much sense since Triton is a freighter.

Trinitron class cruiser, on the other hand, creates a connection to certain company which holds the Trinitron brand name... I'll let you dig out that company's name, though it shouldn't be too difficult to even guess.

I believe it's completely intentional...

Looks like somebody firgured it out :D

Offline Wobble73

• Steam
MMMMMMKay, my apologies! ;)

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I really love these comics. Will D*r*k Sm*rt make an appearance in the comics? :nervous:

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name

Yeah... everyone should know that Trinitron class was used in the TV war before the invasion of LCD and TFT class vessels. :p
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline Wobble73

• Steam

Yeah... everyone should know that Trinitron class was used in the TV war before the invasion of LCD and TFT class vessels. :p

Don't forget the old CRT class :nod:

Okay so I made a mistake, rub it in why don't you???  :hopping: :mad: :mad2: ::)  :ick:

Offline Tyrian

• Dangerous When Thinking
I actually have an old Trinitron lying around here somewhere...

I think we need to make Pyro the official HLP comics guy...   :D
Want to be famous?  Click here and become a playing card!!!

Bush (Verb) -- To do stupid things with confidence.

This year, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union Address occurred during the same week.  This is an ironic juxtaposition of events--one involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to a creature of little intelligence for prognostication, while the other involves a groundhog.

Bumper stickers at my college:
"Republicans for Voldemort!"
"Frodo failed.  Bush got the Ring."

Resistance is futile!  (If < 1 ohm...)

"Any nation which sacrifices a little liberty for a little security deserves neither and loses both." -- Benjamin Franklin

Sig rising...

Offline Snail

• SC 5

:nod:

Agreed.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

Every time I read this that "LUNCH." cracks me up for some reason...
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Pyro MX

• Frenadian
    • Pyro MX's Art
Official HLP comics guy?  :cool: :nervous:

That said, the archive is up. You can enjoy all the previous episodes from here: http://pmxa.spouing.com/roadsign/. The link is included in my sig. This site will not be used to post news and new comics. It's only an archive. All the new stuff is posted here  :D.

And I maybe not have the time to do the comic this week, time issues. I'll try to, tho.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 08:16:55 am by Pyro MX »