Author Topic: XBOX Live Indie: Help Needed!  (Read 888 times)

Offline LeGuille

• Formerly known as Rejindo
  • I made a box for you! Now, think outside of it.
XBOX Live Indie: Help Needed!
Hey there, everyone!

Recently I got involved with a friend in doing some XBOX Live Indie project ideas. We've decided to go through with one of them, so I need some help from the community that has inspired the idea!

NYX, as it is called, is a Zero-G Racer using different modes of play in unique settings and a new-ish approach to racing games. The game features a Story Mode, Challenge Mode, and Online MultiPlay. We want to make the game fun, and different -- hopefully attracting the audience for it. Racers are not very well populated in the Indie section of XBOX Live, so we think we can make a good game that is different, and worth the play.

Right now, I am needing help mostly with the models and implementing some code for CEL shaders. Since the project is still open for implementing different ideas, all collaborators are welcome to give their input on what they would like to see. This game is going to be published hopefully this year, if not the beginning of next year. We are working with others on the project, including some who have been in the business.

If you can help, or are willing to let us use some of your models from other projects in the Hard Light community, we would be very grateful! Details on the project can be given by e-mailing me: [email protected]

Thank you to anyone who helps!
4 "Beware of the truth.... Although much sought after, truth can be dangerous to the seeker." -- God-Emperor Leto II, God Emperor of Dune