Archived Boards > Archived Machina Terra Threads

MT Question

(1/3) > >>

Akalabeth Angel:
  Since I think MT is another one of those "build a gate back to Sol" campaigns, does it have a whole other Sol-based fleet that we haven't seen yet?

And how goes the organization process?

Colonol Dekker:
Opening a whole can'o'worms asking that AA.....

Akalabeth Angel:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on September 03, 2008, 05:23:45 pm ---Opening a whole can'o'worms asking that AA.....

--- End quote ---

Yeah probably. I heard someone (Snail?) say a lot of stuff was finished it was just a big mess in terms of organization. Though since some people are involved in other projects they're probably still trying to finish those up first.

Though honestly the first question is the only one I'm really curious about. So if they ignore the second one altogether I won't really care.

Droid803:
Haven't seen?
IIRC, their Sol fleet (The Terran Federation, I believe) uses the Darkness (or at least they did when the trailer came out) and a new vertically-oriented destroyer reminiscent of the mothership from Homeworld, which can be found on the website (unless that's GTVA). There's also a "TFFa Chimera", whatever that is.
What else they use is unknown...

Akalabeth Angel:

--- Quote from: Droid803 on September 03, 2008, 06:47:06 pm ---Haven't seen?
IIRC, their Sol fleet (The Terran Federation, I believe) uses the Darkness (or at least they did when the trailer came out) and a new vertically-oriented destroyer reminiscent of the mothership from Homeworld, which can be found on the website (unless that's GTVA). There's also a "TFFa Chimera", whatever that is.
What else they use is unknown...

--- End quote ---

Oh yeah that vertical Destroyer sounds familiar. I should check out their website a bit more when I've got time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version