Archived Boards > Machina Terra

Release of new stuff! JOY!

(1/3) > >>

CSA-DarthVader:
Hey everyone, First off, i want to say merry christmas to everyone on the team and to all those here monitoring forums. Secondly i had a question about all the new items being released with the new version of FS_Open.

Since the release, will it be easy to convert everything to use all the newer effects, and such provided by FS_Open? Since i know you guys have been making most of your own effects and stuff, will they be compatible with FS_Open or will there need to be some remakes made?  This came up in other forums but wasnt sure if it applied since you are making all your own effects and ships/models ect.

Raven2001:
Merry christmas to you too.

Yes we have SCP's upgrades in mind in MT

Grimper:
Now that we've had some major releases..3.6.10, port stuff etc, is this and other projects going to be kickstarted again? It seems reasonable that the more talented people would have some more free time now..well not exactly now (Christmas you know), but at the beginning of next year.

eliex:
Don't worry, we're well into making this mod.  :)

Snail:

--- Quote from: Grimper on December 21, 2008, 12:15:43 am ---Now that we've had some major releases..3.6.10, port stuff etc, is this and other projects going to be kickstarted again? It seems reasonable that the more talented people would have some more free time now..well not exactly now (Christmas you know), but at the beginning of next year.

--- End quote ---
Would you please stop posting the same thing in every board?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version