Author Topic: FS2 "$Flags"  (Read 1163 times)

Offline NFSRacer

• Professional aircraft crasher!
    • Steam
I've got to ask, as I'm looking to mod my FS2 with a TBM file that could make the game more enjoyable.  Does anyone know the different possible flags for the Ships.tbl file?...Somehow this question sounded better in my head...
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
Is that all there is?  Just those three?
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero

Offline Qent

Probably confusing formatting. Everything from there all the way down to Player Ship Precedence is a flag. :P

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I've got to ask, as I'm looking to mod my FS2 with a TBM file that could make the game more enjoyable.  Does anyone know the different possible flags for the Ships.tbl file?...Somehow this question sounded better in my head...

"A table file that could make the game more enjoyable" is not a good definition for whatever it is you want to do. We have basically no idea what you might find more enjoyable, and thus cannot really help you.

I mean, ship flags are one tiny area of things that can be used to alter the gameplay; there are many many other settings, dials and knobs one can tweak to create fun.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
Eh...I knew it sounded better in my head.  What I'm wanting to do is view a list or something along those lines of different flags that can be applied for each ship class and what they do (like the "show ship" tag can be used to view within the cockpits of certain fighters).  I'd like to see if I can mod my copy of FSO.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Well that list on the wiki is pretty comprehensive.

Offline NFSRacer

• Steam
Hmm...Well, I guess I could try to experiment then...