Author Topic: Sol A History Scaling  (Read 1249 times)

Sol A History Scaling
Hey all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I've been away for a while.

I just got back into playing and saw Sol A History had been upgraded. It was one of my favorites so i wanted to play it. However, I can't figure out how to scale the UI to my 4K monitor. When I run regular FS2 with the MediaVPs it scales to a readable size. What am i doing wrong?
Current Projects A New Dawn and Empires

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Re: Sol A History Scaling
Hi there basny. First of all, glad to have you back here. I've just redirected this thread to various FSCRP members so you may expect an answer very soon (providing that it's related to campaign settings and compatibility). I know for sure that S:AH's upgrade has been tested with the latest builds, so it shouldn't be a major issue.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Hi there basny. First of all, glad to have you back here. I've just redirected this thread to various FSCRP members so you may expect an answer very soon (providing that it's related to campaign settings and compatibility). I know for sure that S:AH's upgrade has been tested with the latest builds, so it shouldn't be a major issue.

Thank you Mobius!
Current Projects A New Dawn and Empires

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
I'd suggest to just run the campaign at 1080p resolution which should naturally scale very well on a 4k monitor.  There is a still newer version of SAH in the works that makes use of Nyctaeus' new ships and a new HUD which should not have issues at 4k.
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.