Author Topic: Accessibility Fonts  (Read 768 times)

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Hi all, me again  :lol:

In my continued drive to making FS more accessible I'm looking at in-game fonts. The Vanilla ALL CAPS is quite difficult to read, especially so for people with reading difficulties, such as dyslexia, or for those with vision problems.

The font used in BP with its upper and lower case, larger font size (?) and nice rounded shapes is much easier to read and far more 'dyslexia friendly'. Therefore I'm asking two things;

1 - If you are creating or updating a mod - please use it, or something similar. A lot of potential players will thank you, even if they never get around to saying so.

2 - Is there a way for players to alter the fonts used in campaigns themselves, so they can choose which font the campaign will use? If so, how? (Mice easy beginner-friendly answers please so I can create a how to guide about it.

Many thanks in advance :-)
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]