Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 222641 times)

Offline Shade

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Starting a game up in about 30 minutes' time. A 3.6.10 build will be needed.

[Edit] And the game is up. Or possibly afoot.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 03:09:57 pm by Shade »
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
It would be easier if someone was in the GV...
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
hi all, just a big "grrrrrrrrrr" i had some free time last night and guess what , got everything plugged in, got the right build already and bang huge thunderstorms , so lost my internet connection and by the time i got it back it was 3am lightning had taken out the phone system in my area.......... so i hope that next weekend im free and the weather is in my favour.....

if any one is playing in the week i have most evenings free .... so please IM me if im online would love to play.....

take care all ....later
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Shade

I won't be able to host saturday as the PSU on my main computer died, and my other system doesn't have the horsepower to host. I can still play though if someone else does the hosting.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hi Shade! I will host tonight at 8pm BST - I think that's 9pm GMT. Come along everyone! Fried computers or net connections will not be allowed as excuses! It will be 3.6.10 :-)

Iv had some probs with hosting on 3.6.10 at times - some unknown bug - if u dont see me i'll be on the fs2net games viewer as well!!

Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey Guys!! Gonna setup the game in 10 min! So come along fool!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I will.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Shade

Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
Already there and waiting for you :) My GeForce 3 and I are gonna kick ass...

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Flint? Here FlintyFlintyFlintyFlint!

NVM.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 02:54:08 pm by colecampbell666 »

Offline captain-custard

hi ppl what build you using i just downloaded chiefs build but cant see any games up?, i will keep trying and checking here ....
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
I'm using 4709. That chiefs build should be fine for 3.6.10.

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
hey guys, bug in the 3.6.10 file reinstalled and am ready to go!!!!!

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Good game tonight folks! Sugarcane... i mean castor was a kind and generous host! Shade - have u managed to fix ur comp yet!!!

CC: Dont work too hard sonny, we need all we can get to save us from the evil extra-solar perpetrators who WILL kill cricket and replace it with a quaiso-human sport...

Flint

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Rofl What the hell happened in here? :lol:
What's up?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
He's telling andicirk that he has to kill any soccer players and keep cricket alive.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
He's telling andicirk that he has to kill any soccer players and keep cricket alive.

lol
What's up?

Offline Shade

Quote from: jedimasterseth
Shade - have u managed to fix ur comp yet!!!
Just now :) New PSU installed and working. And working quietly - I'm sitting right next to the box and I can not hear it. At all. And I cleaned the CPU heatsink while I had the box open anyway so it even runs cooler too :D

Offline captain-custard

hi guys just a quick one to say i cant make it saturday night im doing street shows at the avignon theatre festival, and wont be finished before 3am..... hope you have a great night and have fun

;)

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
hi guys just a quick one to say i cant make it saturday night im doing street shows at the avignon theatre festival, and wont be finished before 3am..... hope you have a great night and have fun

;)

YO!!! Do you play as andicirk?
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

;)

YO!!! Do you play as andicirk?

no i dont ,

lol