I don't mean to be rude but the way this was released and the general 'ANNOUNCEMENT: ANNOUNCEMENT' thing was a really stupid idea. To sum up what happened:
1. A clearly silly april 1st thread announcing an announcement is made
2. The actual announcement is then made, right after this, with almost exactly the same topic name
3. Part of that announcement is revealed to be fake (a lot of people already assumed all of it was fake)
4. The loliquest derailment (which I admit involvement in, my bad) in the thread causes it to be split off as /another/ joke topic
5. Ashen Wings, one of the campaigns in the announcement thread, goes up
6. Ashen Wings turns out to be a bait and switch and the topic is changed to be about the actual campaign, Dimensional Eclipse, which was never mentioned in the original announcement shenanigans
Clearly a lot of work was put into Dimensional Eclipse. Presumably you would like people to play and enjoy it. Maybe there are other campaigns in the announcement announcement announcement stuff that actually exist and you would like people to anticipate and eventually play.
So all the confusion and weirdness is actually a fairly major barrier. Until just recently I assumed this whole thing was also fake and that thought was strengthened by the people who were hit by the bait and switch.
I know it's fun to mess around with people and it being your content you can choose to release it however you want. But the way you've gone about it seems pretty counterproductive from my admittedly insignificant point of view.
PS. How near is loliquest to completion?