Author Topic: Neo-Terra Victorious  (Read 10147 times)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Originally posted by Black Wolf
Black Hawk? I assume you mean me?

Anyway, am I supposed to be doing anything yet? Make some missions up, or start hacking tables or whatever? Or am I just waiting for a set of tables and completed storyline? BTW, did you get my story idea?

Finally, who exactly is supposed to be helping with this?

What you're supposed to be doing: You had a lot of good ideas for the story beyond Act II..keep those in mind and brainstorm if you get the chance, I want to make the story as close to perfect as possible. As for the missions thing - yes. I'll give you Mission 2 of act 1, and Adwight mission 3. (Their outlines should be in the mail.)  The tables I sent to you are our basic version - the Justinian needs a model, the Apollo-N is getting a model from Woomeister (thanks dude :)) and some other ships need to  be added. But the basic table is done, and we have plenty of space :)
I got your story idea..those were very good ideas :) We'll need to discuss more..do you have AIM or ICQ?

And as for who's helping
Me - Mission designer, single-frame command briefing animation maker, table editor, sort of modelor, general all around guy

Black Wolf - Mission designer, story, and whatever else you can help with :)

Adwight - Ditto :)
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Oh, and I might get hosted here, if I ever get around making a site (read - making someone else make the site), which is unlikely.
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by Alikchi

We'll need to discuss more..do you have AIM or ICQ?

I should be able to get on ICQ some time soon, as soon as I find my old number and reinstall.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Not to be a bother, But I never got any mail from you.  You still gonna mail on what you want for mission 3?  [email protected] is my email address if you forgot.
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Thanks - I couldn't find your email - I must have lost it when my email server went down. One moment - sending you the stuff now. Black Wolf, did you get the table files?
- Sarah Vowell

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Thanks, Alikchi.
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
No problem - thank you for helping :)

Is anyone willing to do a website for us? I can do a bit of HTML and a bit of FrontPage - not nearly enough, though.
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
*raises hand* I can do some pretty decent things with HTML. I wrote my own page from scratch. Gaudy special effects look unprofessional, but I can do them.
<------- :thepimp:
The Port is nearing completion so I'll have a little time on my hands. I'm also a big fan of alternate universes. :D What's the server you're using?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Oooh, thanks dude! Talk to me on ICQ later - I can't talk now, sorry. Homework, blah. Tomorrow -
- Sarah Vowell