Author Topic: Lysander & Actium  (Read 4654 times)

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Actually, this first destroyer destroyed by the first Sathanas is the Phoenicia.  This is contraversial though because sometimes the Phoenicia is able to jump out.
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline Vertigo1

• 'Scaper
Originally posted by Thorn

Boink..
Wrong!
The Psamtik was destroyed by a second Sathanas, right after you find a second Knossos portal in the nebula....

Correct.  The Psamtik had incorrect jump coordinates and jumped in about 9km from Alpha squadron.  Bombers jump in and make their way towards the doomed ship.  You take them out, but only to have the Sathanas #2 jump in and blast the Psamtik to smithereens.
Gargoyles, Season 1.  Buy it, or DIE! :)

"Professor! This ship is capable of traveling 90 percent the speed of light! Why are we only doing 35 miles an hour!" - Leela
"Because we're in a hurry!" - Professor

"from a purely stastical standpoint japanese men DO have smaller penii on average" - Kazan

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Corsair
The Setekh, huh? That gives me an idea...
Something along the lines of a topic once called "Poor Setekh"!  hmmmmm....anybody want to render that? Also, "Think Different" and the iWac  

I so saw that coming... :D

I gotta get together with Shrike and Styxx to organise something again... ;)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

in the mission where you have to dis-arm the Santhanas before the WIMPY Colossus takes it out, i got SLAMMED in the armpit of a beam-cannon arm, and stayed at 100% health, obviously i was lucky to be under the influence of the "Ship-Invunruble" sexp, anyone else have a close call like that?
"I swear, if I get caught in some little nook or some little crannie the next time that ship jumps to warp, I'll kill something." - Me, ten seconds after being caught infront of the fighter bay of an orion.

Actually, this first destroyer destroyed by the first Sathanas is the Phoenicia

It might not have been. Remember the GTVA have a fleet that the Capella node which, according to the briefing, the Sathanas decimates the blockaid at the Capella node. It's possible that destroyers were in that blockaid. Of course we will never know.

The Psamtik had incorrect jump coordinates and jumped in about 9km.

Acually the Psamtik had the correct jump co-ordinates but the subspace field generated by the Knossos caused the Psamtik to arrive at the wrong co-ordinates. So sayth the exchange between the Psamtik and Command in 'Straight, No Chaser'
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Why not visit the Time of Change website?

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Oh, I forgot...

:D
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.