Author Topic: The Babel Effect: Is it Dead?  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
The Babel Effect: Is it Dead?
Just a question, is Twilight and the Babel Effect officially dead?  I saw the download link for Twilight a few months ago but now it's gone.  And The Babel Effect page is a complete blank.  (It used to have something.)  Can I still get Twilight?

I don't think its dead. If they weren't working on it I guess the link on FreeSpace Watch would no longer be there.
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Why not visit the Time of Change website?

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I think Ace was redoing Twilight as the Prequel to TBE - that's probably why the links' down.  I think we'd have heard if he'd abandoned the project.

nah its not dead well not according to the forum cos Ace has put up a vote on wether there should be a lot of mods in TBE or just a few.
"For 10,000 years we have thought the
long war and our hatred still knows no
succour. Those who have defied us shall
feel the full wrath of Chaos..."
-Abaddon the Despoiler.

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Originally posted by Tar-Palantir
I don't think its dead. If they weren't working on it I guess the link on FreeSpace Watch would no longer be there.

Oh you think so? Look at BEL(Behind Enemy Lines).. its been dead for a very long time(year and a half about), and its still there :lol:

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Nah, it's not dead, I'm even turreting a model for it :p
SCREW CANON!

Offline mikhael

• Back to skool
  • Fnord!
    • http://www.google.com/search?q=404error.com
I hope its not dead! Ace has my first FS mesh, a Vasudan supercap. :D I wanna see that baby in a game.
[I am not really here. This post is entirely a figment of your imagination.]

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
He's just waiting for some models and stuff.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Zeronet

• Hanger Man
Im messing about with some Vasudan mega carrier also he needs someone with POF editing skills badly! To do some hangerbay work on a model.
Got Ether?