Site Management > Site Support / Feedback

Post-server move issues

<< < (24/24)

Nightmare:
2 things on the main site:
-Why is there an Ancient ships pic to celebrate the release of a campaign without any ancients (SAH)?
-The order of entries seems a bit messed up; I think the "Unleash your inner starfighter pilot" thing should be always on top, currently it's MVPs - FS advertisement - S:AH, which is neither chronological nor importance wise sorted.

jr2:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on November 07, 2018, 03:31:28 pm ---2 things on the main site:
-Why is there an Ancient ships pic to celebrate the release of a campaign without any ancients (SAH)?

--- End quote ---

1) That's my bad
2) I think it's cause they're both sickied

EDIT: Fixed.  MVPs is no longer stickied, however (no way around it that I can see).

Nightmare:
Again, 2 things:
-Could FSMods be added to the top nav bar again? Without the link in the "news" (which has been up for long enough now) it's much harder to find the site.
-QuckLinks is visible even when I'm not logged-in.

Goober5000:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on December 06, 2018, 08:53:56 pm ---Again, 2 things:
-Could FSMods be added to the top nav bar again? Without the link in the "news" (which has been up for long enough now) it's much harder to find the site.
--- End quote ---

Re-enabled, thanks for the reminder.

--- Quote ----QuckLinks is visible even when I'm not logged-in.
--- End quote ---

That I don't think can be fixed.  The top nav bar links are not tied to the forum login.

Nightmare:
What's the purpose of Quick Links, anyway? If you log-in normally, you would see them directly at the top of the page anyway. The only reasonable thing would be that you hit them while not being logged-in, and get redirected immediatly once you entered username and password.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version