Community Projects > The FreeSpace Upgrade Project

Freespace Upgrade 4.5.x Discussion Thread

(1/6) > >>

mjn.mixael:
Starts Here.

Trivial Psychic:
Obviously the recently-released Erinyes and Centaur models would be included.  Given the string of encouraging images being posted in the Meme thread I would hope that work is progressing on the Faustus, but someone with access to Hades would need to weigh in if that is a short-term possibility or not.  There's also the upgraded Lucifer that Oddgrim was showing off back in the spring.  I'd also like to point out there is a slight problem with the Boadicea, (now THERE'S a model that's itching for an upgrade), that's been around since retail but it only shows up on a debug.  It has two dockpoints that have the same name.  I fixed it in my install by adding a -L for one and a -R for the other (left and right).  I think the Sathanas distantce model suffers from a similar problem.

Nightmare:
Highlight please~

Nyctaeus:

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on September 26, 2021, 08:48:01 pm ---Obviously the recently-released Erinyes and Centaur models would be included.
--- End quote ---
Already in the files, awaiting for release.

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on September 26, 2021, 08:48:01 pm ---Given the string of encouraging images being posted in the Meme thread I would hope that work is progressing on the Faustus...
--- End quote ---
I doubt if I can finish it for 4.5. Mesh is complete, I started working on it but looks like other stuff demands my attention more.

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on September 26, 2021, 08:48:01 pm ---There's also the upgraded Lucifer that Oddgrim was showing off back in the spring.
--- End quote ---
Unlikely to be included in 4.5 unless Oddgrim pop-up from nowhere. His inactivity period is likely to be caused by overwhelming amount of irl projects, like it always does.

--- Quote from: Trivial Psychic on September 26, 2021, 08:48:01 pm ---I'd also like to point out there is a slight problem with the Boadicea, (now THERE'S a model that's itching for an upgrade)
--- End quote ---
WiP

Overally it's not going to be huge release like the last couple ones, but it has cool stuff in. Mjn is back in bussiness, I managed to find some time to add my 2 cents to the pile. Aside brand-new Erinyes and Centaur, it will contain upgrades for existing assets like Leviathan and Rakshasa, FS1 versions of Fenris and Lev, new subspace effect, bugfixes and stuff.

It's not gonna be that awesome release with 3 HTL destroyers :]. But I doubt if anybody will be disappointed.

ShivanSlayer:
IS the Erinyes model glitched or something?  It only shows up as a cockpit. There is no rest of the ship

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version