Author Topic: Driving games (split from FreeSpace Open 3.6.10 Offline Installer, FS Campaign Pack v2.0 & FS DVD Ki  (Read 982 times)

Offline K515

Driving games (split from FreeSpace Open 3.6.10 Offline Installer, FS Campaign Pack v2.0 & FS DVD Ki
Hello, all pilots! I might be getting my new PC sometime next month (as March ticks away). Actually, we're just going to order a whole bunch of new PC hardware from Tiger Direct (AFAIK) and one of my nephews is going to build the PC. To date I've already d/l the FreeSpace Open Offline Installer (parts 1, 2, & 3) and the FS Campaign Pack v2 (parts 1 & 2) but not the DVD kit, etc; and I'm going to have Windows XP and a NVida video card in this new PC - I'm a Win XP/NVida fan, and also I have a couple of brand new Windows XP driving games (Dirt and Sega Rally Revo) which I bought at GameStop this past Christmas Week of 2009, and I'm wondering - do any of you people also play racing/driving games in addition to FreeSpace 2 and this new FreeSpace Open that I've just d/l off this thread on your PC's, and will I need SLi technology built into my new PC's motherboard to play these driving games I just bought and for this new FreeSpace Open and FreeSpace 2?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 03:32:52 am by Jeff Vader »