Hosted Projects - Standalone > Archived Star Wars Conversion Threads

Testers

(1/8) > >>

it may sound ridicule but most of the guys who are "doing things" for the mod have problems testing stuff and sometimes even running the game.

We need people to test things as soon as the modders need it.

Being a tester for us doesn't mean just to play an almost complete mod before any other.
Being a tester means instead to run the game and check if some untextured models work, before we spend more time on them, making collision tests, stability tests etc etc anytime we need this and as soon as possible.

It is undoubtely annoying but it is also extremely useful and necessary. I'd say also vital

We need people capable of running FSO with HTL flawlessy.

For those of you who already entered the staff as testers (and for those of you who hopefully will) we have a testing thread stuck with what we need you to look at.
go check it!

Setekh:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by KARMA
We need people capable of running FSO with HTL flawlessy.
--- End quote ---

There goes me. :nervous:

Dough with Fish:
Posting for a shot to be a tester....

Culando:
I'd love to help out with testing. I also mentioned I'd be willing to help make missions as well. You guys still thinking about that? >>;

Edit: And it appears that I have an ava. o_o I suppose that answers my question. *pokes avatar*

Pilot Of The US:

--- Quote ---We need people capable of running FSO with HTL flawlessy.
--- End quote ---

Where can I download the HTL thingy. Or does it come with certain versions of FSO.

Could someone give me a download link?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version