Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Inferno

To the Inferno team.

(1/2) > >>

StarGunner:
well the one I was going to do Ill have to scrap! but owell I can still do the one with the Ancient fleet wich I have had on the back bernnr for some time and that one is the one I whant too do! Ill have to ask if I could use some of the ships in Inferno. If you let me I will not have the campian out untill you get yours done ferst.

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 06-19-2001).]

Black Ace:
Huh?

------------------
Staff Member, Hard Light Productions
Creator / Project Coordinator: The Perfect Storm
TPS Forums Page - Click Here
Think you've got killer vocal cords? Voice actors needed! Email me @                        [email protected]                          

These detonators were a piece of junk! I even followed the directions... - Lt. Commander Snipes - Special Operations Command

StarGunner:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Black Ace:
Huh?

--- End quote ---

I mean my ferst campian ida I have to scrap that and go with this one, and I only need 6 ships thats it. The rest of the campian I can do on my oune.

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 06-19-2001).]

Darkage:
You are starting to makeing me mad,you want 6 ships,then wait until we are done whit the campaing,and you wantee to beta test yeah right in your dreams you want to use them in your camapiang when you are beta testing the demom,well you could have the job as a beta tester but now no way not for your purposes if you want to use ancient ships make them your SELF

------------------

------------------
                   [email protected]                  Staff member of
SOC Inferno,can you defeat the shivans?  

Soc Inferno
iqc 102628858

Shrike:
I see this going nowhere.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version