General FreeSpace > Interviews

Interviewer Applications

<< < (5/5)

Mobius:
That's very good to hear because I'm really busy with NTV, INF and the FSCRP now. Neverheless, I think I have enough time to interview to brand and/or chief about Fate of the Galaxy. :)

Stormkeeper:
We're still looking for interviewers. You get a free cookie if you sign up today!

Plus, are we allowed to have a badge? Also can I revamp the existing interview website? Because that thing is old.

Mobius:
If things go as planned, I'll post 2 interviews in the next few days. The third one (about FotG) will be done when/if Chief is available.

Fury:

--- Quote from: Stormkeeper on September 10, 2009, 10:12:51 pm ---Plus, are we allowed to have a badge? Also can I revamp the existing interview website? Because that thing is old.

--- End quote ---
I don't see why not. Put a badge together and present it to admins in hosted support board (just added access to interviews group). You can do what you like with the interviews website.

Stormkeeper:

--- Quote from: Fury on September 11, 2009, 02:15:21 pm ---I don't see why not. Put a badge together and present it to admins in hosted support board (just added access to interviews group). You can do what you like with the interviews website.

--- End quote ---
Yay!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version