Author Topic: FS1&2 Port to PSVITA  (Read 849 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
FS1&2 Port to PSVITA
I'm not sure how legit this is, but I ran into it on Reddit.  It suggests that someone has created a port to run Descent:Freepsace and Freespace 2 on the PSVITA.

Check it out if you're interested:
https://fuhen.homebrew-contest.com/submissions/21/
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
This one is actually based on the openPandora Port.

It is also working with the Playstation TV. As you can use DualShock 4 with that, you can also rebind some additional keys if you need to.
Gamepad will never be the prefered way to play FreeSpace with, but in a way it is working and playable.
But i have again control Nightmares from my Wing Commander III playthrough on PSOne, which is also playable on Vita/TV.  :lol:

Also supports mods and campaigns that are working with retail FS as well. So Freespace Port, Silent Threat: Reborn or even the original Inferno.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 06:12:44 am by Novachen »
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.