Author Topic: MechWarrior Online  (Read 269238 times)

Offline Black_Yoshi1230

• Fat and lazy glory hound, mooch, narcissist.
    • Black Yoshi's YouTube Page
I know it's been a LONG time, but I didn't bother to play MWO since March, and turns out, I made the right choice.

The MechWarrior 2 Resource Forum / Flyboy's Flight Sim + Aviation Page / Falcom Sound Team JDK / Jane's F/A-18 - Resources

&& "LAUNCH! LAUNCH! S__T WE'RE HIT! WE'RE TAKING CANNON FIRE! GET US THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" - The best Jane's Longbow 2 Co-Pilot Audio Clips.

|| BEAMS! DEATH BY BEAMS! <- Blue Planet: War in Heaven in a nutshell. (Phrase is adapted from the Freeman's Mind spinoff Barney's Mind, Episode 14: BEES! DEATH BY BEES!)

^ Give a kid a stick and tell him to beat up his enemies, he'll do it without a second thought. Give a kid a book and tell him to defeat his opponent, and he'll read the book, defeat the other's mind, and smack him on top of the head. Give a kid a flower, he'll force his opponent to eat it.

Offline Kszyhu

The minimap was in such a state for I don't know, five days? Perhaps two weeks tops. Doesn't make the PGI's decision making any less... peculiar, but the game is playable. The new mech markers remained, but while there is less information about the facing of an enemy, seeing a mech class on minimap at a glance is quite useful (and there are some directional arrows as well, but I'm not sure if they aren't UAV only).