Author Topic: GTVA OPPRESSION!!!!!  (Read 4011 times)

Offline Harbinger of DOOM

• Three fries short of a Happy Meal.
someone get me a subach so i can shoot down this here harbringer thats heading twoards us.

seriously dude, if you want to spam, make it subtle off-n-on chatter with snail, trashman, and other well-renowned chatter masters (infact, thats not realy even spam). NOT posting spoilers and ruining the ending for homesick.
aldo_14 ~ "The ego has landed."
an0n ~ "Wheee, I can spam and no-one will notice!"

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

:hopping: Go play Derelict, NAO!!!!1

NEVAR! It's like some sort of demented badge of honor for me :p.

And cut the spam guys, please :) I've been itching to try out my edit hammer (a slightly smaller and more diminuitive form of the HLP Hammer of Justice), and as much as I want to use it, I'd hate to have to :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 09:41:51 pm by Unknown Target »

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
And cut the spam guys, please :) I've been itching to try out my edit hammer (a slightly smaller and more diminuitive form of the HLP Hammer of Justice), and as much as I want to use it, I'd hate to have to :)

Stop gloating.  :P

Did you know our new name for LT is "Beer Keg"? And it's all because of you!  :nod: :lol:
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
As for accusations of 'Spam', well.... as I mentioned earlier, I'm of the opinion there's too much of it at the moment, I'm not adverse to Spam, hell, I post it myself sometimes, but it would be appreciated if people got a  little less carried away with it, there's too many threads carrying on waaay beyond the point where they should have vanished off the bottom of the page.

...unless hte point of the threads is fun...you gotta addmit some of those thread were funy as hell. :lol:
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
The point of this forum is general discussion about freespace. If you just want to chat get yourselves on IRC.

As UT's not the only one a little sick of the spam around here.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]