Author Topic: Anime vehiel test thingy  (Read 2005 times)

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
Anime vehiel test thingy
this will be the vehiel of the heroine of my little anime animation - abit concerned about voice acting at the mometn since 90% of the characters will be female ;7 but i'll work something out i guess

its still not finished by the way jsut cell shade can make even simple stuff look cool =)

ARGHHH

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Anime vehiel test thingy
Not bad. Cockpit could be better- looks kinda too polygonal, glass never looks good when it's clearly not just a plane, and THAT on a tank??? At least put a frame on it.

Introducing the new BMW Sherman. Driver's side air bags, luxurious leather seats, foot-thick steel armor, and 120mm artillery turret, at an economiocal 1 mile per gallon (highway)! For a little... security in life!

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
Anime vehiel test thingy
hehe its not a tank hell its a convertable - its for the lead character - kinda her custom made vehiel - cool but got a big ass gun - shes kinda a future land pirate

but i not tell to much more or i give away the whoel story =)

but the window will probally geta frame dont worry nd its supposed to look abit polygonal dont knwo why but i wanted it too
ARGHHH

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Anime vehiel test thingy
suggest you do a little more work on the treads, atleast texture them as such...superb :yes:

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Anime vehiel test thingy
As I said... looking good ;7

Can't wait to see the full product :D
Habeeb it...

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Anime vehiel test thingy
Nah, it's got the 'chunky, not entirely serious' look to it.  I like it.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.