Hosted Projects - Standalone > Archived Star Wars Conversion Threads

Star Wars general discussion

<< < (2/6) > >>

Galemp:
Hum, might be an idea. You could smack it down to 5% health or so, that would give it the blue lightning effect. Or use Photoshop post-processing. The ISD is getting an overhaul--I need it textured. The old one was... well, old.

For promotional material, though, why not use the demo and trailer movie from :v: themselves? http://www.freespace2.com

Ulundel:
I hope this will be more like Episode II - just look at those battles.

Sandwich:
I just want you all to know that I think the FS engine is perfect for a SW MOD. As a matter of fact, I was toying with suggesting a community-wide effort be put into a SW MOD, if plain-vanilla FS2 campaigns died down - including pushing the FSSCP development towards changes that would directly benefit a SW MOD. Anyways, we'll see how things work out, but for now, go git 'em! :yes:

Knight Templar:

--- Quote ---I don't know where you got the 2 missile banks info. The T/F in game will have no secondary banks. It will, however, in multiplayer. Same with the T/I.
--- End quote ---

I got it off your website ... screenshots i beleive. There was a screenshot of the TieFighter Tech file and it had two missle banks.

Shiva Archon:
What side are you gonna make Alpha 1 fly on, if you've even decided yet?

Please say Imperials....I had more than enough Rebel scum with XWA, and TIE Fighter is beyond old...please?  ;)

EDIT:  Sorry if you already answered this in another thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version