Hosted Projects - Standalone > Archived Star Wars Conversion Threads

Official ship request,

<< < (2/6) > >>

Colonol Dekker:
HaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAaaaa,
The 2000 series is utter ARSE, (no offense) The forks cant be used cos theres a bloomin great cockpit pod in the way, and it keeps getting bought by stupid families who get there space stations nicked......

eh, i remember in xwa i destoryed 5 star destroyers + all their fighters in the same mission with the yt-2000;7 , but i like the dash rendar's ship too, they will surely be added but the precedence goes to other ships...btw as black wolf said if you do -or find someone to do it at an accettable quality we'll surely add them to the conversion

Fineus:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Colonol Dekker
HaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAaaaa,
The 2000 series is utter ARSE, (no offense) The forks cant be used cos theres a bloomin great cockpit pod in the way, and it keeps getting bought by stupid families who get there space stations nicked......
--- End quote ---

...who then proceed to become pivotal charachters in the fall of the Empire in the same plotline of the story ;)

And what would you use the forks for anyway? The only thing they do on the Falcon is house lights and sit between the concussion torp launchers...

Galemp:
Actually they hold cargo loading arms that 'feed' the cargo into the interior bays.

Knight Templar:

--- Quote --- HaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAaaaa,

And what would you use the forks for anyway? The only thing they do on the Falcon is house lights and sit between the concussion torp launchers...

yeah, like GE said, They hold the cargo  bay ramps and hold and such. There's really no reaosn for there to be gaps on the YT-2000

eh, i remember in xwa i destoryed 5 star destroyers + all their fighters in the same mission with the yt-2000 , but i like the dash rendar's ship too, they will surely be added but the precedence goes to other ships...btw as black wolf said if you do -or find someone to do it at an accettable quality we'll surely add them to the conversion

I remember that mission, the Escape from Kessel i think. The robot makes the wrong calculations and you end up in the center of an imperial firing range. :shaking:
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version