Hosted Projects - Standalone > Archived Star Wars Conversion Threads

Vsd/vsdii

<< < (3/3)

StarGunner:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Well, this is the one I'm playing with.

Like I said, artistic license. It doesn't have as many 'tiers' as the normal one, but it's a bit sleeker.
--- End quote ---

Not too say it's bad or anthing but in the Guide Book that ISD dose not have those "wings" it just looks like it dose think of it this whay they are two Tryangles that go on the sides for a trench, and stick out at the end like they were an add on.

Other than that keep it up!:eek:

Martinus:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by StarGunner

Not too say it's bad or anthing but in the Guide Book that ISD dose not have those "wings" it just looks like it dose think of it this whay they are two Tryangles that go on the sides for a trench, and stick out at the end like they were an add on.

Other than that keep it up!:eek:
--- End quote ---

[color=00ff66] Actually if I remember correctly that isn't an ISD it's a VSD or Victory Star destroyer. They're a bit smaller and do have those wings. :) [/color]

Galemp:
He's referring to the VSD II, which has the wings bent inwards instead of outwards, and more closely resembles the ISD. This is a VSD I and has the wings going out, for atmospheric travel.

Killfrenzy:
I think the wings rotate into those positions anyway, don't they?

StarGunner:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Killfrenzy
I think the wings rotate into those positions anyway, don't they?
--- End quote ---

nope but we could use both this a good idea? I love SW and my sol part is to make sure this is the best STAR WARS MOD OF ALL TIME!:nod:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version