Hosted Projects - Standalone > Fate of the Galaxy

Winter 2020 newsletter, "We're REALLY not dead" edition

<< < (3/4) > >>

wookieejedi:
Just to tack this on here showing how great Knossos is with it's animated png support:

Nightmare:
I'm sorry but I'm unable to find the FotG YT channel. I know Wookieejedi has one with some of the recent vids but that's his own one, and the mod website only has 1 video from Chief from almost 10 years ago.

wookieejedi:
The ModDB one here has https://www.moddb.com/games/fate-of-the-galaxy/videos has videos from very recently. Are you perhaps looking at another ModDB page?

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: CountBuggula on January 23, 2020, 01:14:30 pm ---...and YouTube, and ModDB, and...you get the picture.  We go where the people are.  We used to have a strong IRC presence but nobody uses it anymore.  We used to have a much more active forum, but people don't use forums as much anymore.

--- End quote ---

So I presumed there was another one.

CountBuggula:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on January 23, 2020, 03:20:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: CountBuggula on January 23, 2020, 01:14:30 pm ---...and YouTube, and ModDB, and...you get the picture.  We go where the people are.  We used to have a strong IRC presence but nobody uses it anymore.  We used to have a much more active forum, but people don't use forums as much anymore.

--- End quote ---

So I presumed there was another one.

--- End quote ---

We really should consolidate and make a more official youtube channel but for now we've pretty much just releasing things individually.  That's another thing we can work on to improve.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version