Author Topic: Hiring for TVWP!!!  (Read 13549 times)

Offline Solatar

I am currently looking for modelers, texturers, interface artists, background artists, or anybody else who thinks they can be a big help.

Please reply to this thread telling me what you can do, how long it usually takes you ( So I can more accurately predict release dates) and if possible, maybe a sample or two of your work ( If you're working on some project that has secret stuff, don't spoil it:D ). If I think you qualify, I'll send you a PM.

Anybody who doesn't have one of the qualities listed can still ( maybe ) join. Just tell me what you can do, and all the other stuff.

We are currently in NEED of Modelers/texturers, and background artists.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
how about a Website Manager/Fredder :D

Offline Solatar

We'll be hiring FREDers in a little while, and Stealth, PM me about the site.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by vadar_1
why stealth, do you know a good one?

you bet i do... an awesome webmaster, who's a PRO with Flash!

j/k, couldn't resist :p

i tried PMing you Hades, but your 'inbox is full' :(

Offline Miburo

• The Janus
    • Tales of EAS Janus
If you dont get enough FREDers I can do some "parttime" work for you, but I wont become permanent member. At least not now...

When you require some assistant give me a PM...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2002, 02:40:10 pm by 895 »
Lady Rose, survivor of VWBB with 1198 post, lost somewhere along the line

Creator of Tale of EAS Janus campaign
Mod leader of FWW2 - Finland At War 1939-1945 for Armed Assault

Offline Solatar

Alright Miburo. I'll consider you. But I know we will have tons of people wanting to FRED ( The whole team, except Eishtmo, and several others have contacted me ). If you would like to FRED, please do a sample mission for us. One missions will suffice, though if you want to make a mini-campaign, go ahead. Anyway. If you FRED, you must use either the TVWP MOD ( The EXACT one I gave out. Most current version ) OR, use the standaard fs2 stuff. I don't care which, but please, no other MODs. I am extremely busy ( Mostly with school now ) and I don't have time to install a bunch of MODs.

Offline Ryx

• Twilight Falling
  • Away in RL land. Back later.
Since "they" forgot...

Exits are to the rear and left. In case of emergency, shotguns are located under the seats.

I don't remember the new one, so the old one will have to do :p
Intel C2D E6850|4Gb RAM|Abit IP35 PRO|ATI X1900 XT

Offline Miburo

• The Janus
    • Tales of EAS Janus
Ah remember Hades that I only do can few jobs like assisting (on FRED) if needed. I wont became a stabil member of TVW. So if you get enough FREDers I suppose you dont need my assistance (am I right?).

And what comes about mission, sure I can do a mission at some point currently bit hurry with other 6 FS2 projects and school. Thor should know my handy work also, since I'm on his ITHOV project.

And Ryx thanks (I need to remember those exits :p )
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 11:52:33 am by 895 »
Lady Rose, survivor of VWBB with 1198 post, lost somewhere along the line

Creator of Tale of EAS Janus campaign
Mod leader of FWW2 - Finland At War 1939-1945 for Armed Assault

You might not need them, but I can do single frame Command briefing ani's.

Some examples are:

http://www.geocities.com/ackleyfarran/imagecb.html

Note: I've got an improved Apollo and Athena ani, ones shown have greyer black round the ships but I've removed this on my final ones - just haven't updated the website.

I don't know how long it takes me the top left was fairly quick to do, the bottom right took rather longer.

Apologies if I'm wasting your time.
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Why not visit the Time of Change website?

Or perhaps my own website - Telencephalon

Offline Solatar

Could you do some new ones, of some TVWP ships. I can't post them up here, 'cause they aren't publicaly available. PM me. And have you tried moving ones?

I send you a PM, but I said your inbox was full, so I'll post the same message here:

I got your message, send me some pics to [email protected] and tell me what your aiming for and I'll see what I can whip up.

As to moving ones, thats not really possible since have only free verison of Photoimpact, thats what my examples were done on.

That being said, I could do you an moving GTA logo for the command brief. Basically it would be the top left image in size using the frames from the FS1 to make in moving. Don't know what the legal aspects of this however.

Mark 'Tar-Palantir'
'Honour the valiant who fall beneath your sword, but pity the warrior who slays all his foes' - G'trok, in the poem lu geng

'Clarification is not to make oneself clear, it is to put oneself in the clear.' - Sir Humphrey Appleby

Offline Solatar

Well, I'm not after GTA stuff right now. We're working on the Unification War demo. it sets the stage for the TVWar, as well as let's us see exactly what we can do. You guys can critisize it, then we'll make the TVWar even better.

I'm very busy, but I'll work on getting you some pics.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Tar-Palantir
You might not need them, but I can do single frame Command briefing ani's.

Some examples are:

http://www.geocities.com/ackleyfarran/imagecb.html

Wow, those are GREAT.  I especially like the one on the lower right. :yes:

Apologies if I'm wasting your time.

No, don't feel like that!  We need everyone we can get. ;)

Offline Solatar

Yeah, if you can make those in a pretty short amount of time ( Under a week, unless something pops up, like school ) we would be glad to have you on the team.

Could you make a command briefing for the United Nations of Earth? UNE for short. Make a GTA, GTVA, SOC, icon thing styl one. If you could make it glitter that would be cool also. Don't release it pubically, but e-mail it to me. PM me if you want to do it, I've cleaned out my box.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Hades
I've cleaned out my box.

Good!  Keep it that way! :lol:

Tar-Palantir, could you also make a GTI command briefing logo? :nod: I would really appreciate it. :D

I can do you a GTI and UNE one, they wont be animated howver. I'll try must best.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
We're still hiring! :D

If you have anything at all to contribute, we'd love to have you.  We especially need modellers and texturers. :nod:

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
Hey Goob =p

If you get him to make a pic of a GTI logo, i could try my best to model what he comes out with and make an animation with it...

And about the latest pm at vwbb, I like that node idea, I'll go ahead and do it this saturday... ;)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Hey RKIFDC! :p

Yeah, that's the problem - coming up with the GTI logo itself. :) I haven't heard much from Tar-Palantir in a while, though.

Making the node animation would be great - I'll pm you my email so you can mail it when you're done. :nod: That'll be really cool - I look forward to it. ;7

Hades, howabout we give our new friend DragonClaw here an avatar?  He's going to be doing a couple command briefing animations for us.  Really good ones, too. :D

Offline Solatar

Originally posted by RKIF-DragonClaw

If you'd like to do UNE, LR, and PRM animated logos, we have the .ani's for those.